1

It's only been 5 days since the incident.....
kun was talking to Lucas, chenle and winwin were busy trying to find ways to get their things and pay the guys back........

Meanwhile renjun was so lost in everything that happened he ended leaving the house without them knowing, well chenle saw him heading downstairs and leaving, hiding it from winwin who was coming near him and asking him what he was looking at.....

He somehow knew the guy didn't know what was going on......

Renjun taking a walk outside, it reminded him so much of his childhood.....It was the best but not until the day his parents were gone.... they were all so scared that it brought him back to that same memory.....

If only there was a way to solve or forget everything that happened....
Finding a job isn't so bad....
He saw a sweet shop, one that knew a long time ago...

Still open.....

He went in looking round.... everything was the same from 15 years ago....

" hello how"

As he turned round the owner eyes widen....realising who it was.....

"Renjun......renjun right, is that really you"....

The boy was so confused......

" do you know me"

He sighed.... it's me jungwoo....the shop owner you knew 15 years ago.....

" okay, listen maybe this will help"

Jungwoo headed to a certain dessert.... heading back...

" little one, why are you crying..... here have this box of macaroons on my behalf".... giving him the box while shuffling his hair.....

Renjun looked at the box.....

Flashback of the same scene came up...... this was the time his parents were gone and he was crying because of that.....

His eyes widen...... Hugging the guy while tears dropped

After they were talking and soon jungwoo gave him a job at the shop.....