10

Renjun returned back to korea a couple of weeks later....

calling out their names they didn't respond....looking everywhere he started to panic, calling didn't help either....

The door knocked twice....he hestitated to amswer....

slowly walking up to the door....he opened it....

" hello, do you happen to know Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin that lived here"?.... he said ....

" yes, I'm also a roommate who lives here with them, I just got back from china today.."...

" Well I'm sorry to that both of them had a very serious accident 5 days ago and as of yesterday been found dead in the hospital"....

The older was lost for words, terrified more like, after the officer left, closing the door....he couldn't move at all.....
collapsing to the ground.....

Tossing and turning, wanting to wake up...
Next thing you know, he shot up in his bed....

Getting his breath back, he couldn't sleep that night knowing that he might have the same dream again or worse turning it into reality......

Woundering if he was wrong to leave the two behind....

He barely remembers anything from his past...

Only meeting them 6 months ago...Coming back from china.... His mind was killing him.

He surely feels like he remembers the two but nothing popped up....