5

2 weeks past.... they were staying in a motel.....renjun soon started working....

Jeno recovered a little bit faster then jaemin, working in the same place....

but the only problem was that they didn't recognise who he was neither did renjun, the only thing he knew was that he had to help them...

renjun and jeno worked in a restaurant which was only 15 minutes away....

Jaemin was still recovering from the injury he had on his leg.....

" Jeno, go home early I'll the rest and come home after" while he mopped tbe floor

" I can't leave you here, what if something happens"

" I'll be fine, jaemin needs you right now, so"...

The younger wanted to finish faster and  go home together with him but staring at those eyes... he couldn't stand it....

"fine, but be quick" closing the door behind him...

15 minutes later he turned off the lights to leave but a figure stood right infront of him...Literally no spaces were left in between them apart from renjun's heavy breathing.....

There wasn't that many people on the street that night....

Moving backwards into the Café....

The thunderstorm didn't help either....

covering up his ears, saying anything  distracting him everything thats happening....

soon later he heard a voice, a voice he's familiar with.....

" Jeno"....

"RenJun, its okay its only me"

" I thought you left"

Bending down the same level as him he had his hand on renjun's shoulder....

" I texted Jaemin saying I was home, then I heard noises coming the café, I wasn't far from here anyways"

" Lets go home, Jaemin's waiting for us"