Defining Lines-Part 4

~*~Dante~*~

"What do you mean she’s coming with you?" Sebastian exclaims while I spread chunks of nutty peanut butter over a slice of bread.

"I invited her to the party tonight." I repeat for the third time.

"What about Esme?" He says hopping up on the white tile counter top of my kitchen.

"She said she had plans." I shrug, placing Amaras sandwich on her princess plate and on the coffee table in front of the television. "Amara, almuerzo!"

"You think the guys will like her?" He raises an eyebrow.

"They'll have no choice." I say simply leaning against the dishwasher.

"Is she the partying type?" He grins.

"I can't wait to find out." I smile reluctantly. I couldn't help but imagine her tonight at the bond fire, whether she would dress up or dress down. Not that I was the unfaithful type, but man did I want to get it in with her. 

"Make sure no one finds out whatever happens..." He warns.

"What do you mean?" 

"We don't need the Sullivan boys knowin' you screwed their little girl." 

"I wasn’t even considering that in the first place." I roll my eyes.

"Why, she a virgin?" he asks

"I...I don't know." I respond slowly, suddenly concerned. I had never been with a virgin...at least not since I was like, 14. "You shouldn't be talking." I add, reminding him that he was a virgin as well. He glares at me for a moment before continuing. 

"We both know if Esme finds out it will not be a pretty sight." 

"I seriously doubt she cares." I sigh, glancing out the window. I look back over the counter at Amara, the thought of her becoming like Esme resurfacing. Hopefully she'll treat her man better than Esme does. 

“Don’t you ever wonder where she is when she says she has plans?” He asks curiously.

“I don’t exactly want to know.” I admit, bringing my eyes back to him.

“Then why are you with her man?” He raises his eyebrow.

I hop off the counter to grab a soda from the refrigerator, cracking the can open to take a large gulp, blatantly ignoring his question because we both knew very well that I had no idea. 

~*~Rayne~*~

"Are you sure this looks okay?" I ask for the millionth time, examaning all angles of myself in the full length mirror propped up against Nicoles pink bedroom wall. 

"Rayne. You look perfect." She sighs in an agrivated tone, screwing the top on my vibrant pink nailpolish back on after finishing her toes. "Why are you trying to impress him so much anyways?

I shimmy my skirt down a little lower, then back up again in distress. "Does it look like I'm trying to hard?" I ask playing with my white lace cut off top. 

"No." She says flatly.

"Am I too fat to pull this off?" I ask studying my body from the side. I could pull off a cut off shirt right? "What about my legs?" I panic, looking at myself from behind, my short blue and white striped skirt fitting tightly over my curves.

"RAYNE!" She exclaimed falling back on her white duvet. 

"Sorry." I blush, laying back next to her with a sigh. "Okay. I'm good."