Defining Lines- Part 9

Key:

No te vayas- Don’t Go

La hora de acostarse, la princesa- Bedtime, princess.

*~*Dante*~*

When you’re with some one, if you find them the least bit attractive, that ‘hot and bothered’ feeling usually creeps in at some time or another. I think that is very common with most people…except not usually from a simple kiss.

Well, it wasn’t just a simple kiss. It was a hot kiss, and I don’t mean that disrespectfully. It was physically temperature hot. The kind of kiss where you’re overwhelmed, dizzy, lightheaded, but it is all the more irritable as the seconds go on. Even with all that, I somehow feel a smidge of guilt for reasons I didn’t understand, nor was I going to worry about.

I lean in again this time more slow and calm, her lips closing the distance before I could with another soft warm kiss. I smile against her lips, vaguely able to taste a hint of the bubble gum toothpaste lingering in her mouth, like the kind Amara uses since she refuses to use normal Crest like the rest of us. Regardless, it was undoubtedly adorable coming from Rayne.

Her warm pink lips softly pulled on my bottom lip in a playful manner before letting go all together, keeping me leaning into her. “I need to get back soon.” She whispers before accepting my wanting lips.

“Not yet.” I mumble, my hands holding on to the small of her back and waist tighter.

“The will wonder where I am.” She whispers, her fingers lightly dragging through my hair.

I pull her closer shaking my head. “No te vayas” 

She quiets herself now, her fingers locking around my neck as our lips move together once more.

I open my lips cautiously, searching for approval as I the tip of my tongue along bottom lip. I could feel her pull closer to my body, if that were possible, then her tongue flick teasingly against mine in return. With that another wave of heat drowned my entire being, causing me sigh heavily against her mouth. She grins, gently nipping at my lip breathlessly. My hands traveled along her hips, grazing her warm bare skin and then back to her back before I finally pulled away.

“La hora de acostarse, la princesa” I whispered grinning.

“No hablo espanol.” She smirks, still winded.

“Bedtime, princess.” I murmur kissing her nose before reaching for her hand.

“You think I can sleep now?” She asks looking up at me as we walk.

“You have to.” I grin.

“I refuse.” She says stubbornly stopping dead in her tracks, taking her hand away from me to cross her arms.

“What am I supposed to do, leave you here?” I laugh turning to her.

“Take me with you.” Rayne pouts slightly.

I shake my head, taking a step towards her with a bend in the knees to scoop her up in my arms, her legs over the crook of my arm while she draped hers around my neck.

“I’m not bringing you with me. Nicole will freak again.” I shake my head walking with her towards her house.

“No she won’t.” She insists shaking her head.

“You are going to put up a fight huh mamacita?” I sigh dropping my head back.

“Indeed, I am.” She nods.

I threaten to drop her, jokingly faltering my step, her arms clinging to me desperately for the split second.

“Gotcha.” I wink.

“You’re mean.” She pouts smacking the back of my head.

“Hey.” I furrow my eyebrows. “Domestic violence over here.” I grin, stepping on to the boardwalk now as we neared her gates.

The sky was light now, the sun approaching quickly as morning crept in. I let Rayne down to her feet slowly, her arms staying snaked around my neck.

“You going to go inside?” I whisper quietly.

“Nope.” She shakes her head.

“You have to.” I nod.

“No I don’t.” She protests.

I lean in and kiss her again, sucking her lip into my mouth with a smirk as she gasps slightly, tightening around me.

“Goodnight Rae.” I murmur pulling a few inches from her angel lips.

“Good morning Dante.” She mimics my tone with fluttering eyelashes, biting that pink puffy lip of hers.

I think my mom and Sebastian were right about this girl…

_________________________________

I'm sorry everything has been so messed up here, and I haven't written in everrr! I've been sick and all this stuff has come up, but no worries, more is on the way! Vote comment and all that jazz <3