i'll save you

hey  guys so my friend went and finished the other i'll save you one so this is how i wanted to do until it got changed.:]ANGST/FLUFF TW-SUICIDE/COMING CLOSE

CLAY POV-

i woke up and felt numb as always. its hard to explain. i feel like my best happiest self when i am with george, yet still i am numb. i can't take it anymore. i ruin georges life. it was about 5:00 am when i woke up. i gave him a final hug before i left to do it. "i'll miss you george. i love you." i whispered. i cried a bit into his chest before i quietly calmed down and left. 

i headed to the nearest cliff. 250 ft down. i layed down near the edge. feat hanging off. i closed my eyes. suddenly i woke up and my body controlled me. i got up and ran off the edge and everything went dark. 

i woke up to georges and my house. i looked out my self to see nothing. i felt invisible. i floated to georges room where he slowly got up and looked everywhere for me. i shouldn't have done this. suddenly he got a phone call.

he answered and put it on speaker. "hello sir? is this george?" the man on the phone says. "yes, this is he. why?" "hello, i am so sorry to tell you this but-" he slightly paused. "clay has passed away from jumping off at 5:30 am. george dropped to his knees.  his mouth dropped. "this can't be real," george said tears streaming down his eyes. "i am so sorry. we have free therapy for getting over losing a loved one." he says.

 "uh- uh- i- have to go," george said crying his eyes out as he ends the call. "WHY!?" george says screaming crying. "i shouldnt have done this. please no. please no." i thought to myself. why did i have to do this. i could have just tried to be more happy. i regret everything. george was still crying hard when he got to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife. "NOOOOOOOO!!" i screamed in my head. george no. no. no. no. no. no. no. NOOOOOOO GEORGE WHY WHY WHY!!! 

the suddenly i woke up to still being at the edge of the cliff. "i am so stupid." i whispered to myself. it was a bad dream. i ran to the car and sped home. i ran through the door to find george looking for me and i ran up to him and hugged him hard.

"where were you clay i was so worried?" he said. i could tell he was scared out of his mind because he sounded and looked like he was about to cry. "george. i am so sorry. i just tried to kill myself." i said.

GEORGE POV- 

my heart dropped. why? why would he do this? i cried as a pulled him more into the hug. "why?" i said bawling in his chest. "i dont know. i wasnt thinking. this is all my fault." he said starting to cry. "no, no, no, this is no ones fault. or at least not yours." i said crying. he pulled me onto the couch still hugging me his hands on my back trying to comfort me. 

3RD PERSON-

"i am so stupid" clay said. "no your not." george said firmly trying to never let go of his hug. "why would you to this?" george said sadly.

KK WOW FIRST ANGST LEMME KNOW IF U WANT A PART 2!!!!!!! luv yall thx for reading;]