PART 2

updating by im motivated:)

CLAY POV-

"why would you?" george said hugging me. "i am so sorry. i thought this would be better for the both of us. i'm ruining you. i am just depressed and keep you from doing anything." i said words breaking. "you definitely do not have to be sorry. you don't keep me from doing anything. i love you. i love you so much. do you want to go to our room?" he said. "yes, it's been a long day. i love you so much george." i replied. we got up from the couch and walked to bed. we got in bed and immediately george wrapped his arms around me. i wrapped my arms around him and we shortly fell asleep.

GEORGE POV-

i woke up to clay with his hands wrapped around me tightly. i attempted to move but he just squeezed tighter. i assumed he was awake. "clay?" i said in a whisper. "yes my love?" he said with a sleepy voice. "nothing i just wanted to see if you were awake. how are you doing? we need to get you into recovery. i can't let you do anything like that again. okay?" i said. "yes, i know. it was stupid. i feel like i will recover because i will be with you." he said. "okay, we should do something today. anything in mind?" i said. "well we could go to a flower field and just lay there?" he said still with his morning voice. "absolutely, also we should probably get out of bed it's 11:30..." i said. "oh yeah definitely hah," he wheezed when he said it. i love how he laughs at everything i say. " we should just go now, in our pjs." i say. "lets go!!!!" he replies with joy. i grab a blanket and he starts the car. we get in the car and clay starts driving. he holds my hand every time. i love him. i lay my head on his should while he drives. we get there and i immediately run to a good spot. i lay the blanket down and lay down.

CLAY POV-

i see him lay down and walk over. he is so cute. i lay down next to him. he lays his head on my chest while looking at the sky. we lay there for awhile. it begins to get hotter so we decide to leave. "i havent streamed in like a month. should i?" i say. " yes and i can lay in your lap" george says with a smile on his face. we drive home. i start setting up. man it's been awhile. george comes in and waits for me to start. he gets up on my lap and pulls me into a hug and i start it. "hey chat! sorry it's been so long, i have just been so busy. anyways how are you guys?" i say.

GEORGE POV-

"his soothing voice makes me drift off to sleep. i feel him ruffle through my hair. then hold my hand. he kisses my cheek. i wanted to say something but i know i can't so i just hug him tighter. god i love him.

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT BUT IM SO TIRED RIGNT NOWKEJDJDJDJD.
also IM TAKING REQUESTS PLEASE ILL GET TO EVERYONE!!! okay bye love yall