new part??

omg. i deleted this app and came back to my story being blown up. if you've read this story, no matter who you are, thank you. i am going to start writing it with a fresh start. if you guys don't want that let me know! i'll start by them being flirty besties. while i've been gone i have been working on my writing a lot, so i hope you like this. i suck at puntcuation tho. love you guys so much <3 merry xmas to all whom celebrates.

george pov-
all i can think about is him. his voice, the way he talks so kindly to me. everything. i just wanted to meet him. that couldn't happen though? i am pretty much broke, living in england while clays living all the way in the states. he doesn't talk about it much but he has quite a bit of money.

i often get bored when im not talking to him, so i decide to grab my phone.
me- hey:) wyd?
cutie-hey loser im laying in bed, wanna call? :)
me- of course dumbo
clay pov-
i have been thinking about this for awhile. i bought the plane tickets. i don't think i will tell him, keeping it a surprise. i call him right away and he quickly picks up.
"hii how was ur day?" i say smiling.
"pretty boring lol, how bout' you?" he replies
"good now that im talking to you," i say.
"stop it," he giggles and all i want to do is tell him. don't, it will ruin the surprise.
"wanna watch a christmas movie on facetime?" he says.
"um obviously!" i put on the christmas prince and all i want to do is be with him. christmas is in 4 days, maybe i should reschedule the flight to today. was that a stretch? i don't think so, he wants to see me, i want to see him.
"i'll leave this on, i have to make a quick call," i say rushing out the room. i reschedule for today. the only time they have is in an hour?! i already have my bag packed for some reason. i guess i was bored one day waiting to see him. i just grab my charger and i'm ready to go. i decide i should leave now, so i'm early.

later

(in the airport) waiting for my plane to start boarding is boring. i check about 5 more times that my location is off, it obviously is. "flight 233, the plane is now boarding," the lady over the intercom says. oh god, this is happening. i show the lady the ticket and she lets me through. i find my seat and find out i'm the only one in my row, how perfect is that.
me-hey wyd
george- i'm just cleaning my house it's pretty dirty lol, wyd:)
me-oh nothinggg, nothinggggg important
george-ummmm okay ?

"this flight is 7 hours, enjoy you flight!" the lady over the intercom says. dang, this is gonna take awhile...

i finally start to feel drowsy, i put down the book i was reading and close my eyes.

i wake up to a loud noise. i look around and see that we are landing. WAIT WERE LANDING??

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN SO FAST, I THOUGHT WE JUST TOOK OFF? IM NERVOUS. SHOULD I JUST GO BACK HOME? NO DUMBIE, UR OVER THINKING IT.- i think to myself as were landing. 

i grab my baggage claim and pull out my phone to call an uber.

after awhile, the uber arrives as im eagerly waiting outside. i tell the guy his address and we start the 15 minute drive.

george pov-

i hate cleaning. it just takes up so much time and is boring. the only good part is the outcome. i spent about 3 hours deep cleaning my whole house. its looks so good. i sit down on my couch and put on shameless. my absoloute favorite show. i sit there wishing that hes there with me. i honestly dont think that it will ever happen. i think about this everysingleday. contemplating if i should save up my money to see him rather then paying my bills. i just cant. i wish there was another way.

clay pov- 

i already knew is address by us talking about our houses...and i checked on snap map. we arrive to his street. i let the uber driver know to drop me off a few houses before his. 

"thank you," i call out as i start walking. i roll my suitcase slowly as i pull out my phone. i arrive in front of his house and facetime him. 

"hey what are you doing," i say.

"um, im watching shameless..what are you doing," he replies questioning me.

i turned my phone around to his house.

"CLAY! YOU DIDNT. PLEASE DONT BE LYING," george says and he runs. 

i run up to the front door and george immidietly opens it. 

"ur actually here," george says.

he runs up to me to hug me. i drop all my belongings to hug him back. the best hug in the world. he melts into the hug, i can tell hes crying.

"wait are you crying?!" i say.

he just pulls me tighter. after what felt like the longest hug in the world we go inside. i sit down on his couch. he runs up to up me again. i fall back into the couch and he is literally on top of me hugging me.

"i cant believe you came. now i wont be lonely for christmas," george whispers.

"i love you."

"i love you more," he replies...

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THAT! I WILL BE MAKING MORE PARTS I JUST HAVE TO CHARGE MY LAPTOP! <3