Character Bio

》Basic Information《

Name: (Determined On Reader) = Y/N

Nicknames/Aliases: "Nature's Viridescent Dragon" "Adam" "Champion of Gaia" "Father of Humanity"

Age: He looks like he is in his early twenties, but is said to be older than man itself. 
Species/Race: Human Demigod

Gender: Male

Personality: "Adam" has been described as calm, relaxed, well mannered, & kind hearted, to both friends and allies, and even to strangers.

However, if angered, he is ruthless, and will stop at nothing to achieve victory over his foes. Quite possibly the definition of "fuck around and find out." Once he starts losing his constant smile.... Good God...

》Advanced Information《

Nationality: British

Abilities- 
Magical Abilities -

Fire Manipulation: "Adam" is capable of conjuring and manipulating fire. From forming fireballs, to using flame whips, to even making flame pillars erupt from the ground, his capabilities are practically unlimited due to his magical prowess. So long as he can think of it, it can be done.

Water Manipulation: "Adam" is capable of creating water out of the molecules in the air to either attack his foes, or bring refreshments. He is also capable of flooding several states with a single flood.

Earth Manipulation: "Adam" is capable of using the terrain and plant life around him to defend attacks, heal allies, and ensnare foes with vines.

Air Manipulation: "Adam" is capable of manipulating and using the air around him to his advantage. From forming tornadoes, to blowing opponents away with an insane amount of force, his aerokinesis is not something to be joked about.

Lightning Manipulation: "Adam" can conjure lightning in his hands or fingers and will use them to paralyze/immobilize his enemies.

Strengths:

In Combat: Has offensive, defensive, and healing abilities. He is a masterful tactician, who draws his power from the Earth. The longer a fight goes on, the more powerful he becomes, due to his passive power draw.

Outside of combat: He can lift 900 pounds and leap long distances. Has greatly enhanced senses such as hearing, sight, smell, etc.

Weaknesses:

Inside combat: First effort would be to escort his "Children" out of the fight zone, once everyone is safe, he is back on the offensive.

Outside of combat: His weakness outside of combat is, sweets and exotic meats, His kindness and love towards his "Children"

Appearance:

Skin: Tan

Hair: "Dirty" Blonde

Eyes: Their color mixture of blue and grey.

Weight: 135 lbs, with a presumably lean muscular build.

Height: 6'5"

Markings: Upon triggering his sacred gear, a shamrock like tattoo materializes on the back of his hand, which trails up his arm and upper chest, and wraps itself around his neck.

Extra: He has a light stubble under his chin that he keeps in check. He also has a mole on the left side of his mouth. He is also seen wearing black oval glasses.

 He is also seen wearing black oval glasses