the boys are back in time

═════ஓ๑「𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎」๑ஓ═════

        "(y/n)!" sapnap and quackity burst through the door to (y/n) and niki's room, waking both of them up. (y/n) glared at them, still lying down. "wake the fuck up!"

        "i am awake, fuckers." (y/n) slowly rolled out of bed, landing awkwardly on their arm. "ow. what do you want?"

        "we—" george pushed them out of the way. 

        "i got a brilliant idea!" he shouted. "what if we made a time capsule? you know... like how old people do and stuff."

        sapnap scoffed. "bitch. i was getting there."

        "too slowly."

        "wait, why?" (y/n) asked, walking out of the room. the three others followed them. weirdos. "none of us have anything personal here. this is legit dream and sapnap's house. we live hours away, stupid." they grabbed an unreasonably big mug and poured way too much coffee into it.

        "but— we can just make letters and stuff!" george reasoned, not even paying attention to the massive mug in their hands. "just sapnap can, like, put stuff in it, or whatever."

        "i want to write letters to random people," quackity exclaimed. sapnap nodded. "come on! let's do it, let's do it! let's goooo—"

        (y/n) frowned. "let me at least take a shower."

        "you smell nice," george noted, walking with (y/n) behind the rest of the group. "i'm never saying that again."

        "you just indirectly said that dream smelled nice," (y/n) pointed out. where the fuck did their coffee go? "it was his shower 🖐."

        george crossed his arms. "yeah? well maybe he does smell nice."

        (y/n) did the same. "yeah! maybe he does."

        sapnap glanced over his shoulder. "what the hell are you two talking about?" both of them just nodded.

        "here's a place!" karl exclaimed, shimmying the backpack off himself. he opened it and took out various pens, pencils, and papers, and set them on a rock that suspiciously acted as a table. "take one, take one."

        everyone took something to write with, and a little piece of paper. they weren't that big—probably a tad bigger than an index card. they looked like... no, they looked like postcards...

        (y/n) flipped their paper over. sure enough, on the front was scenery from a floridian beach with the words "wish you were here!" written over it. disgusting.

hey shawties reading this
im (y/n), or a.m.radio on the internet. i am so poggers. follow me so i can become internet famous.
twitch.tv/AMRADI0_

turn back time u huhuj gonna hit rewind and find that all these memories these fantasies honk i forgot the rest of the words :(
n e ways hello people in the future ! :D am i famous yet??
twitch.tv/karljacobs

pov your alex quackity 🥰:: im so hot guys i am so hot fear me grr bark aweooga i look in the mirror every day for hours on end and i think to myself "god i am so hot i am so sexy and cool and sexy and awsome did i spell awsome right fuck