First Date Part 2

Remember, Katsuki is the shortest. 

At the beach the red head hops out of his car and looks around for his dates. His phones in his had the bright words RED RIOT in bright red against his black phone case. He locks his car and then scrolls through his phone messages looking for the name of the little café like restaurant their going to eat at. He finds it and starts looking for it.

At exactly 6:29 he finds the restaurant and goes in. He looks around feeling slightly overdressed and the butterflies in his stomach feel more like bees. He looks over and sees his two dates sitting at the table waiting for him.

One spiky headed blonde and another with emerald green eyes. He smiled at them and studied their outfits no longer worrying about how he looks, instead admiring how nice his dates did. Izuku was wearing a plain white tshirt with a green fake leather jacket that had gold trim and light blue jeans. He also had his famous red sneakers on and a couple pins on his shirt including an all might pin, a yellow smiley face pin and a simple sliver chain necklace. He seemed to be wearing light blush and some green eyeshadow.

Bakugou wore a much edgy style of clothing including a red tank top a black leather jacket, black leather choker with sliver studs and dark jeans. He had all of his piercings in including both of his ear piercings, his nose ring and lip stud. He wore black eyeliner and quite a lot of red eyeshadow but nothing extreme.

He walked over to his dates and nervously sat down across form them. Bakugou smirked at him. "Well you look pretty hot shitty hair. Although with you hair like that I don't know if I can still call you that can I. Who made you change it? Was it Raccoon eyes?"

Kirishima blushed and then reached up to touch his hair. Mina had forced him to sit down at a hair salon and compl change it saying "you need a new look anyways" his hair was now it natural black color with some red highlights. He had an under cut with diagonal lines. Mina had shoved all his hair in a spiky ponytail utop his head. He thought he looked pretty nice like that he wont lie.

"Thanks. And yeah it was Ashido she thought my other look was getting old. Y-you guys look really nice too" he says flushing as the blonde in front of him runs his hands through his hair tilting his head back.

"Of course I do, when do I not." The blonde scoffs as if disbelieving that he could ever look bad. The boy next him elbowed him.

"Oh shut up Kacchan, don't make me bring up your hair when you interned with Best Jeanist." He snorted at the memory. Then turned to look at Kirishima "don't mind him and his over inflated ego, I swear its gotten worse since we graduated and he became a top Pro Hero."

"HAH, no It didn't shit nerd stop fucking lying." The other two snorted and the bees slowly turned back into butterflies before mainly disappearing. After a while of just talking and chatting with each other someone came to take their order. It was a pretty girl with black hair that was obviously permed badly too. She was somehow walking around in really tall high heeled boots even though it was an outside setting area, in the sand.

"Hey there hottie, what can I get you" she says to Izuku crawling her hand up his arm.

He sighed and smacked her hand away.

"Fuck off."

"Aww come on, playing hard to get?" She says winking at him "that's fine I like a challenge."

He ignored her and I could see Katsuki getting mad, hell I was getting mad.

"He's dating someone." I said looking at Bakugou who's shoulders released some tension . He was still very tense but at least didn't look like he was about to kill her.