Chapter 2 (A visit)

Dream's POV

That was fun in the teamspeak. Maybe I should text a6d because why not though. I know he lives next to me but I wanna text him. I open my phone and looks through my contacts and look for the name. I found his name and start to send messages.

(Dream): "a6d"
(Dream): "a6d"
(Dream): "a6d"
(Dream): "a6d"
(Dream): "a6d"

(a6d): "The freak you want????"

(Dream): "Hiiiiiii French man :D"

(a6d): "Look Dream, I have things to do and you better to say it now"

(Dream): "What if we hang out :3"

(a6d): "That.... Actually sounds like a good idea. I need a friend to talk to me though. I'm lonely in here so sounds like a good idea. NOW GET OVER OR I DRAG YOU OUT!!!"

(Dream): "My goodness, French man. Alright I be there."

a6d's POV

I smile at the texts that Dream sent it. At least I have someone to talk to. I wonder if he has other friends... Maybe that be cool but how will I start a conversation? I don't want to be awkward and stuff. I don't want to feel uncomfortable when I'm around.

My thoughts snap as I hear door knocks on the door. That must be Dream.

"I'm coming!" I respond to the door. I quickly walk on my way to the door and and when I open the door, I expect Dream but instead, two men on my door. Before I say anything, they drag me into a van and I try to run away. I know Dream's house so I can escape and hide there but these two men are stronger than me.

"LET ME GO! PLEASE! WHAT DID I DO!?!" I scream for help but then one man raise a stick and knock me unconscious. Everything goes pitch black.

Dream's POV

Alright I have my stuff and now I have to go to a6d's house. I don't have to ride a vehicle to get there. He lives next to me so what do you expect? As I get out of the house and lock the door, I see a black van with two men. I see something caught my eyes and realize it's a6d.

"Hey, that's my friend!" I shout at them and run towards them but sadly they are already in a car and take a6d away.

"Oh no no no no... a6d, please be safe." I say to myself. I call Sapnap and Bad about it and they all shock when they hear the news from me.

Sapnap's POV

I am playing Minecraft with Bad until we both get a phone call from Dream.

"Hey it's Dream, wanna pick up?" I ask Bad. Bad nods and we both pick it up. Dream is out of breath in the phone call. We both tell him to calm down. He calms down and tells use everything he saw.

"I just saw two men taking a6d away. I don't know what to do.." Dream say in sadness.

"Don't worry, Dream. We will find them." I respond. "Do you recognize them?"

"I don't know them but I remember their features." Dream answers. "One of them looks like a beaver and one of them looks like a cat? Or a tiger? And he's wearing a Santa hat and blue sweater with Superman logo in the middle."

"Hey Dream. It be alright. We will find him," Bad replies. "We will beat them and I will bring my trusty weapon with me"

Dream and I laugh and how funny Bad is. But hey, Bad is trying to help. Speaking of weapons, they might be a good idea. Maybe Bad has weapons in his house.

"Hey Bad, do you have weapons?" I ask. Bad nods and shows his trusty weapon.

"Holy God, Bad. Where did you get those?" Dream ask.

"From my good old friend, Skeppy. I wonder where he is now but I miss him. We haven't talk to each other for months now. I hope he's okay." Bad replies. Dream and I feel bad for him because he hasn't contact with his friend, Skeppy.

"It's okay Bad, he will be okay" Dream comforts Bad. Bad looks up and smiles.

"Thank you guys. Should we get some sleep? It's night time now." Bad ask.

Dream and I nod and say our goodbyes. We turn off our computer and head to bed. a6d, wherever you are, hope you're okay and please be safe.