Chapter 4 (The apocalypse)

Skeppy's POV

I put a syringe into a6d's skin. How I know his name? Well I watch Dream's video and I see a6d in it so I thought he will be my next zombie later so it actually happened. Finn put him into a room and chain him up. We will wait.

5 minutes later

It's been 5 minutes and yet I haven't heard any zombie noises. I sit in front of the door until I heard a bang. I look through a rectangle hole on the door and see that a6d becomes a zombie but sadly he's not fully a zombie.

"Please..... Let...... Me....... Out......" a6d says very slowly. Huh this is getting interesting. I remember one of the zombies burn in daylight. I ask Vurb for the chain and I go inside. I put him on the chain and put him into the sunlight. I can tell a6d knows if he's a zombie, he will burn in daylight. I push into the daylight and nothing happens. He doesn't get burned.

"Please.... Let.... Me.... Go.... I.... Won't.... Tell.... Anyone.... About.... This...." a6d says. I grab into another room with another zombie and wait. Nothing happens. They both didn't attack each other. I pull a6d out and knock him unconscious.

"Finn, Spifey, take a6d away far from here. Make sure he doesn't know his way home." I said to Finn and Spifey. They both nod and grab a6d away with them.

I look outside of the window and see a large group of zombies, much more larger actually, wanting to get out if the cage. I pull the lever and the apocalypse begins.