Chapter 8 (Keep going)

⚠BLOOD MENTIONED⚠

BadBoyHalo's POV

It's been 3 days after the day the apocalypse started. I've been running for 3 days. I take a rest but not too long because I know zombies will going to appear at any time. I quickly run and attack all zombies.

"Holy muffins, when will this end" I groan. Hopefully this apocalypse is over. I see a building right in front of me. I have no time to think. I quickly get inside. I think be safe here.

Sapnap's POV

Dream and I are searching for George. Hopefully we are anke to find him before the zombie does. Dream looks nervous but no I don't want to bother him. He looks a bit stressed. I think I should check on him.

"Hey Dream, buddy. You're okay?" I ask. Dream looks at me and smile.

"Yeah I'm fine, a little bit of stress. We need to find George then we go save Bad and a6d. How's that sound?" Dream's eyes shine as he said the plan. I sigh.

"Yeah sure. Hopefully it works"

GeorgeNotFound

Dang it.... Too many zombies. I use my weapon to beat every zombies that appear. They're so fast. My whole body is tired but I can't give up now. My whole body is covered in blood. Oh God this is literally sickening. I run away from the scene, I don't want to fight right now. I need to find Sapnap and Dream. Hope these two are okay or I'm going to suffer from losing them. I need to search for food and water. This city is chaos. Sapnap, Dream, any of my friends here, please stay safe. I will come for you.

BadBoyHalo's POV

I quickly go to the building and slam the door behind. I pant. My heart is beating so fast. Luckily I still have food and water left. I don't know how long will I survive in here. I put down my backpack and lean against the wall. Rat and her brother are sleeping. I should give them food or they will be dehydrated and hungry but they still sleeping. I'll wait for then to wake up. The windows of the abandoned building are open and bunch of hammers and nails on the floor. This might be a good idea. As I'm about to get up, I heard a growl. I look up and I see it. A zombie in front of me