Chapter 5 x

Hayes P.O.V.

I really like Tara but i dont know how to ask her on a date. Hmm maybe Nash would know or maybe my best friend Daniel Skye ( no hate on daniel i love him and comment if your a skyehard :) ) Yeah ill call Daniel  

Daniel : Hey bro havent seen u in a while what's up?

Hayes : I know its been so long! U have to fly to California soon! So do u know the way i live with o2l and magcon?

Daniel ;  Yeah im planning on flying over soon but yeah go on

Hayes Well kian adopted a girl called Tara. She's 14 aswell and i really like her she's just stands out shes perfect! But i dont know how to ask her to go on a date or where to bring her on a date if she agrees do u have and ides's ?

Daniel : Yeah maybe ( we should stay mabey we should go haha sorry i just had to lol!) u could ask her to a movie marthon in your room tonight and make her feel special get her all her favoruite candy and stuff like that then ask her when ye are watching movie's and if she agrees you should bring her to Santa Monica Peir and win her a stuffed bear. Then if u feel your ready ask her to be your girlfriend?

Hayes : Oh my god thanks so much Daniel. Oh and come over in like 2 week's ill pay for the tickets and u can stay here if u'd like?

Daniel: Yeah that sounds great see you in 2 weeks bro bye! Oh and good luck with tara 

Hayes: Yeah thanks Daniel Bye bro! 

                                                                               End of call

*Later that day still Hayes p.o.v* 

Okay i better ask tara in now . "Tara do u want to come over to my room for a movie marathon? " "Yeah 1 second Hayes". 

Tara's P.O.V

Hayes just asked me do i want to have a movie marathon so of course i said yes! Im just going to bring some movies though ill bring

The fault in our stars 

The lucky one

Mean Girls

Charlie s.t cloud 

Paranormal activity 7 and 

I am legend 

I walked into hayes room and he was lying on a sofa bed and next to the sofa bed was popcorn, swedish fish, choclate, a big tub of ben&jerrys cookie dough and a big bottle of coca cola. "Oh my gosh hayes why did u do this all for me" i asked "I did this because your special your fragile and one of the swetest people i know i think i love u baby girl will you go on a date with me?" OH MY GOD I THINK I LOVE THIS BOY HE IS MAKING ME BLUSH AGAIN!!

" Nobody has ever said this to me of course i will go ona date with u hayes and do u wanna know something?" I told him " Yeah tell me " " I think i love u too " i told him. He looked into my eyes and kissed me it wasnt a peck but we wernt making out. We were enjoying the kiss until we saw 2 flashed going off at the door. " AWW look whos all loved up ! " Oh my god Beau and Sam were standing at the door taking pictures. " Please Beau and Sam delete that picture i really dont want anyone to know espically Dad so please can ye delete it? Oh and Bew please dont tell anyone because Sam already knows" i asked nicely. Beau hates when i call him bew !

" UH fine i wont tell anyone but im keeping the picture its cute" Beau sasted back. "Fine u can keep the picture but please dont upload it to any social medias or show anyone and i mean anyone." i sasted back " Why?" " Because i told u so and oh if u tell anyone about me and hayes ill cut your balls off put them ina blender and ill make u drink them no joke" i told him in a scary tone " Fine god! " " Okay thsnks get out now " i told them " Why? we want to watch movies too " they back awnsered " GET OUT BEAU AND SAM YE ARE SO ANNOYING GOD! DO U WANT ME TO GET LUKE AND JAI TO GET YE OUT?" I told them in an even scarier tone " Jai and Luke couldnt do shit to us" Sam back answered back again " do u want to bet pottorff?" "Yeah " "JAI LUKE COME HERE RIGHT NOW" i shouted down the stairs. Hayes was still just sitting next to me laughing at my sasiness. " Yeah what's up princess?"  The twins asked at the same time. " Beau and Sam wont get out please can ye get them out for me" I asked while doing the puppy dog face. The next minute Sam and beau were dragged out of the room haha!

"Hey baby girl my best friend Daniel Skye is coming down to stay for a while in 2 weeks and there no room so he has to sleep in my room but would it be okay if i stay in your room with u for the few weeks baby girl?" Hayes asked me nicely " Sure its okay babe but by any chance is Daniel Skye the viner that has a song called "Maybe" and he has a brilliant voice?" i asked " Yeah thats Daniel now are we going to watch those movies which one first baby girl?" he asked me. i love when he calles me baby girl!!

"Em maybe Paranormal Activity because i need someone to cuddle when i get scared!" I asked " Yeah we can watch that" 

The way we sat was so cute i had my head on his shoulder and he has his arm around my waste. anytime there was a scary part i would nuzzle my head into his chest and he would rub my back and whisper sweet things into my ear. 

 We were just done the last movie and Hayes asked me do i want to sleep in his room and of course i agreed. I just went into my room to put on my pijamas. I came back into his room and got into bed Hayes got in next to me and he put his arm around me. "Night baby girl i love u. " he said to me "Night Hayes i love u too" and thats the way we fell asleep.

oh my god guys i wrote a chapter earlier and i forgot to save it so i wrote it again hope ye like it will update on Tuesday bye sausage love ye! ~ Roisin xx