Chapter 20 x

Tara's pov
I was still a bit shookin up from last night so Hayes slept with me. It was the best sleep I've ever had until Kian came into my room at 3am with symbols and chanting
"GET UP, GET UP , GET UP"
"Kian it's 3am please get out and why are u here?"
"Because our flight is at 7am and we need to leave the house by 4 , be at the airport at 5, be ready and checked In and stuff by 6:30 so come on get ready oh and we mahogany packed a suitcase for u so don't worry about that"
Kian left the room excitedly and told me to wake Hayes up. I wonder how that boy is such a deep sleeper!
"Hayes baby wake up"
Hayes just nodded his head and cuddled into me more.
"Hayes come on get up Kian said we need to catch some sort of flight , so baby get up"
"Okay" he mumbled and hugged me again.
Kian's pov (5am)
I'm so excited for Tara to find out where we're going! She still has no clue!
We just arrived at the airport and about to check in.
(6am)
"Can passengers boarding flight 204..."
"Hayes cover her ears" I shouted still excited
"Last call can passengers boarding flight 204 to Florida please go to gate 135 , thank you" The intercom called.
10 minutes later we were walking into the plane
"Kian I'm not so sure about this what happens if we crash?! I'm to young to die!" Tara whispered to me clutching my arm like her life depended on it.
"Tara we will be fine is it your first time flying?"
"Yeah" she said awkwardly while fidgeting with her fingers
"Tara it's going to be okay I promise you I said kissing her tiny hand and squeezing it tight.
*30 minutes later*  (Still Kian's Pov)
Only another 30 minutes and we will be in florida! We're staying in one of the Disney land hotels so it quiet big. I was stuck inbetween Nash and Jc, both of them were asleep snoring loud af!
"Nash shut the fuck up snoring everyone is complaining!"
---------------------------------------------
Well hello there my beautiful sausages👋🏻❤️ it's been a long time hasn't it! Well I'm super sorry for not updating. This is just a filter chapter so bare with me❤️😳
I love u so much☺️☝🏻️
                       Roisin xx