Chapter 4

Tara's P.O.V

Oh my gosh Hayes just kissed me! What if Dad finds out? Will I get in trouble? Did anyone see?. All these questions were russhing through my head. "TARA, HAYES DINNER" Dad shouted through the hall "Coming" me and Hayes said at the same time.

IM SKIPPING DINNER NOTHING HAPPEND THAT MATTERS 

"Hey im sorry for kissing u i just got caught up in the moment oh and your eyes are beautiful by the way" Hayes said "No im sorry it was my fault for asking u if sommething was in my eye oh and thanks you also have really nice eyes their nearley as blue as Nash's!". "Your eyes their so nice and your hair is crazy! I like crazy girls ;)" Hayes said making me blush like crazy. "Should i take that as a good thing or a bad thing?" i asked laughing "A good thing. Did I tell u how beautiful you are?" HES MAKING ME BLUSH AGAIN. WHY IS THIS BOY MAKING ME BLUSH !! "Uh uh im n-not beautiful and i never will be" I stutterd "Tara dont ever say that aging you are the most beautiful and caring girl I have ever seen so dont think about yourself like that because im not lieing about anything like that" Hayes replied. "Thanks Hayes for being so nice to me. Nobody ever told me that." I replied blushing. He is looking into my eyes and its happening again he is going to kiss me! He liened in our lips moved in sync. It started to get a bit heated and he slid his toung across my botoom lip asking for entrance which i gladely let him. The kiss wasnt a kiss anymore we were full on making out untill we heard a cough coming from the door "Tara i was just wonering WOW WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!" Sam yelled making me and hayes pull away. "Sam what the heck havent u ever hear of knocking uhh" I replied looking annoyed at him "Sorry i didnt know you and Hayes were going to be sucking eachothers faces off. Oh and dont worry i wont tell anyone. Are ye a think orr?" Sam said looking suspicious. "No and Sam if u tell anyone and i mean even an ant i will honestly cut your balls off put them into a blender and make you drink them no joke" I said. "Wow okay okay" Sam said putting is arms up in defence.

THAT NIGHT 

All we did for the rest of the day was eyeryone i mean everyone in the house including me watched frozen. That consistes me and Matt singing and dancing to every song there is in the movie. The funniest was let it go. I wonder how Matt even knew all of the songs lol. Dad and Jc told me told me that their friends were coming over tomorrow so to be nice and on my bed behavour. 

THE NEXT DAY 

Tara's P.O.V.

I was just finished doing my hair until i heard a knock on the door so i decided to get my lazy ass up off the sofa and answer the door. "Hey you must be Tara. Were the janoskians you might of heard of us we have a youtube channel and we sing a bit too. Im beau thats Luke and Jai and thats Daniel and James" The boy called beau said " Hey. Yeah im Tara nice to meet ye!" i said holding out my hand for them to shake "NO WE DONT SHAKE HANDS WE HUG BECAUSE WERE GIRLS" Luke shouted in a girly voice making me giggle. The 5 boys pulled me into a big group hug causing me to be in the middle and the boys to squish me. " Guys cant breathe" I said " Sorry".  I let the boys in and then there was another knoclk so me and Daniel ( Skip ) went to answer it. "SKIP, AND U MUST BE TARA!" The boy with purple hair said pulling me into a hug. "Im Tyler Oakely The one and only! you might of heatd of me from youtube i dunno!" Tyler said. "Oh my gosh i watch you all the time! " i replied. "OH MY GOSH THATS SO AMAZEBALLS" Tyler shouted causing me to giggle. "Did you ever watch the boyfriend tag with Troye Sivan? " Tyler asked " Yeah i also love Troye!" i replied "I heard someone LOVES ME!"someone shouted from the cornor. The person popped out and it was Troye Sivan!!

Oh my god sorry guys for not updating sorry im really bussy with guitar. ill be updating more and theyre will be longer chapters! okay oh and thanks so much for like 460 views! its crazy!! Okay got to go bye love ye sausages  - roisin xx