Don't hate me guys

Okay, I'm about to make a huge change to the book. Instead of the world being completely normal with the supernatural in hiding, I'm going to make it too where they are known, & everyone is afraid. Humans are food, sex, and reproduction & are hated more than ever. They are caged in like animals, forced to stay inside various zones. Our main protagonist Elle wants to break free, and wander north to Canada (yes Canada Ik what a cliche but hear me out) on her final day, the called Choice, where others decide her fate, something goes terribly wrong. She instead comes face to face to something she never expected to happen. The Vampire King. Not just any king, no, THE king. The one who rules over all the vampires. The most ruthless man to ever live. He thrives off of the pain and suffering of every individual, especially humans. And who can blame him? When we humans deliberately broke the peace treaty made a hundred years ago & tried to murder them all in there sleep with poison & bullets. Of course that didn't work, so in retaliation the vampires banded together again, and took over the world. No the humans have there zones, while the vampires have everywhere else.

I'm going to keep the same characters for now, but instead of freedom everyone's in chains. I'm also going to change the dates, and some events. Thanks everyone for understanding. I'm going to keep the first ever chapter up, for now, & just add a brand new one titled "The True Beginning"

The beginning of what you ask? Who knows 😏