1.

(Art belongs to @/Dino tries on Twitter)
// hello, this is my first ever story so it will be bad but anyway enjoy the story//
*
*
*
Chapter one- the abandoned town

It was a very cold and rainy night, lightning filled the sky, the wind howled threw the trees, usually a person would want to stay inside and curl up in a blanket in a situation like that but for George it was different.
Well you see George he didn't have a home, he would wondered threw towns and villages to sell things he would make  , he would only make enough money to stay a night or two at a hotel there and then he would leave to search for a different village to sell his things.
That night George was very unlucky, he had just left a town that day to search for another place to go but just his luck it had to rain.
"Why did I have to leave on a day like this!" He screamed furiously as he ran trying to find cover.
As he looked for a place just so he can get out of the rain The wind  blew off his mushroom hat, if things couldn't get any worse. His hat flew into the forest, he ran as fast as he could into the forest to retrieve his hat but every time he got close to it, it would fly out of his reach.
His hat came to a stop, landing on the ground " ha gotcha!" he shouted with pride
He placed his hat on his head, he looked drown to see that his shoelace was undone, he leaned down to tie them as he did so a flash of lightning struck.
A shadow appeared in front of him, he gazed up to see a figure which surprised him, he fell on his back before realising that it was a statue " oh haha it's just a statue" he laughed nervously.
George looked a the statue closely for him to see a place underneath the statue where he could take cover so he did just that, as he placed his stuff on the ground and took a sit he noticed a feeling of warmth coming from the statue, he found it strange but at that moment he didn't care he was so exhausted from all the running he done, he fall right asleep against the statue the warmth comforting him as he drifted off.
*
*
*
//Word count 407//
I'm so sorry there's probably lots of mistakes and misspells but I tried :')
Anyway have a good night or day and I'll try to update more if u like it <3
- frog