Part 2

// art is not mine and I couldn't find the artist sorry//
.
.
.

The morning breeze hit the mushroom boys face as he slowly opened his eyes, George had forgotten what happened or where he was.
Then he remembered what happened that night , his hat had gotten blown off his head and into the forest , then he chased after it and ended up here.
He looked up to see the statue, he didn't get a good look at it before but now that he could see it in the daylight he could see how Beautiful the statue was, it had long large wigs that wrapped around the sides of the statue, each feather looked like it had been done one by one with how detailed they were.
The boy walked to the front of the statue, it had a mask which covered the face and two rings that crossed and wrapped around the head, it had long hair that was put up in a loose ponytail and what seemed to be deer or goat legs.
He looked down at the base of the statue, there was a sign that read 'the god of everything that exist' he Guessed that The statue was based of some sort of God that he had not heard of before. George had one good look at the statue before turning around to look at his surroundings, right behind him there a village or looked to be once a village, it made George feel sad to see the Village all abandon and destroyed but he didn't know why " i'm guessing you were part of this towns religion or something" he said to the statue obviously not receiving a response, he turned around to look at the statue once again then he realised how cracked and dirty the statue was, once again he got a sad feelings.
George climbed up on to the base of the statue and pressed his Hand against the face of the statue, from then he decided that every time he finished selling things in villages or towns he would come back here to clean and take care of the statue, he didn't know why he had the urge to do this but he felt like it was the right thing to do and he just wanted to Gaze at the statue all day long.
.
.
.
// sorry if there was any spelling or grammar mistakes//
// anyway have a nice day or night//
Word count (for the story) 390
Word count in total 417