19.

"Insecurity is an ugly thing it makes you hate yourself without even knowing the beauty of your soul."

Y/n P.O.V

Cold wind blew across my face making goosebumps erupt on my skin. I inhaled the air and clamed my heartbeat, ny eyes gazed around the beautiful view infront of me. The sky today was misty since morning and I love this type of atmosphere.  It gives a sense of security and warmth even though its cold outside.

Today was so different to my usual self. I woke up before Yoongi and made him soup for his hangover, I got out and cleaned the house and did the whole chores which my brother was doing all this while. To say Yoongi was surprised would be an understatement, he checked my forehead and everything for confirming that I don't have a disorder or some fever. I just chuckled at his thoughts.

He thinks that I was over working myself. That idiot brother of mine,

I was staring blankly at the view of the buildings from my office.

It almost seems like I am lost in a maze unable to come out. I have always been the one who is really complicated yet you try to understand me I am simple. I wasn't like those typical childish girls who go round telling 'I feel so sad please hold me babe'and 'omg my mood is shit'. I was a strong women, I knew that but going through these emotions is hard. Life has always been a roller coaster of emotions one day you were enjoying it to your fullest but the next day you realised all of it was just your mere dream. An illusion to fool you and raise your hopes.

Life is too unpredictable and people like me are taken advantage of. You see? Being kind is a biggest sin in the world all you try to be kind and people around you take you for granted, call you annoying and all.. I try, try to stop myself from being like this but then I care about everything and everyone too much. I sighed contently and stretched my arms, there is nothing much I can do but it's okay I think.

Tonight is supposed to be a really special night for me and the whole company because the Chinese dealer Mr. Wang has accepted our offer and wants a party today and I fucking hate it because I don't have a proper dress. People judge me when I wear my daily outfits and them talking about about me tonight is highly expected.

And about Mr. Kim? I gave up on him. I don't want to go around begging someone I'm not that pathetic and cheap. If he doesn't want me then I won't give him myself I have some self respect too. I am not an attention  whore, last night made me realise running behind worthless people is just useless.

Sighing out in the thin air I sat down on the chair opening the laptop to manage the schedule for tommorow. When I clicked onto the meetings he had five meetings with 3 European Companies and 2 Asian Branches of Vogue. I need to call them now and tell them to postpone it to the upcoming week so I picked up the phone

"Hello?? Am I talking to Mr. Fa's secretary? Director of Vogue magazine? Yes Sir, I'm Miss Min,Mr. Kim's secretary yeah about the photoshoot of Fresseia perfume can it be postponed? Yeah... tonight we have a party and I don't think sir will be able to attend it tomorrow he must be exhausted."

At Min's apartment.