55. [Part 1]

"Deep talks and desperate embraces."

Author's P.O.V

Exiting the bathroom wrapped in bathrobe and a towel in your other hand you dry your face which was dripping wet with water.

You had finished showering because after yesterday your body was hurting as hell.

Though the sleep made you energetic, your body was still sore hence you showered early in the morning.

Today was your last day, meaning you would departure today and though it was sad you couldn't wait to go back home.

Throwing the towel back you take out the last pair of pyjamas and quickly wear thems because it was still eight in the morning and you had to pack so now you can't wear the dress you had prepared.

"Oh god." You yawn, still feeling tired. You hated getting up from bed but you had to remind yourself that today you were here with Taehyung, if he ever saw you sleeping like a sloth what will he think about you?

Sometimes you forget he was your boss.

"Fuck myself, I'm very very lazy." You yawn but suddenly yesterday's incidents flash in your mind making you another blushing mess.

Fuck you totally forgot about yesterday. The way you were-

Oh god here another spoon of embarrassment in your bowl. So funny Min, so funny you surely live up to your name.

Tying your hair up, you make your way outside since your stomach has been grumbling since god knows when.

When you entered the dining area you were stunned when you saw a figure clad in hoodie sitting and browsing through a book. Yes a book, it was no one other than Taehyung.

Slowly you move to the side and enter the kitchen to make some coffee for yourself. Taehyung seemed concentrated and you didn't want to disturb him, luckily he didn't pin point and silently continued to read his book.

Quickly getting back and sitting opposite of him, you blush profusely after remembering yesterdays events. Taehyung didn't seem to care but you were totally embarrassed.

Clearing your throat you speak.

"I didn't know you read books." You ask while sipping on the coffee in your mug. Taehyung looks up with raised brows. "I do sometimes." His melodious deep voice says and he goes back to reading them. Fascinating much now that you think the Kim Taehyung was reading books.

From the cover it seems like it was a classic thriller story taken place in America. "Thriller?" You ask for comfomation and he hums,turning the page and reading through the lines. It was a surprise to be honest, you didn't know he read books but whatever he enjoys it so no problem.

You didn't want to disturb him that's why you just sipped on your drink, staring at his ethereal face. How his eyes would dart near the words, his brows furrowed in confusion. His tounge peeking out to lick his lips and his long hand settled on his neck. The glasses staying on the bridge of his nose and his cheeks puffed up early in the morning.