⇜Chapter 18⇝

"Kirsten, baby, get up." someone said, lightly shaking me by my shoulder. I fluttered my eyes open to see Kyrie and my mother sitting on either side of the bed, Abigail standing at the door, her stank face on. "Kyrie, what are you doing here?" I asked, angrily, trying to steady my newly awakened mind. "Your mom said I should apologize-" "Then I don't want to hear it." I stopped him. He gave me a crazed look. "If my mom has to tell you to apologize, then it doesn't mean anything to me, because I might as well get an apology from her, not you." I scoffed.

   "Abigail, where is Olivia?" I asked her, now completely ignoring Kyrie. "She's in the nursery." she answered, staring daggers in my mother's back. If Abigail's look could kill, my mother would be over the cliff and in the flaming pits of Hell. It was just that serious. I got up, going to the nursery. Olivia was sitting up, playing with her toys. "Good morning baby girl!" I said, picking her up. She sqealed excitingly, chewing on her fingers. I took her down to the kitchen where Kyrie and my mom were seated, looking at me. Abigail must've gone home. I rolled my eyes, sitting Olivia in her highchair.

   I mixed her baby food, and began feeding her with the good ole airplane method. "Kirsten, can I talk to you?" Kyrie asked as I finished feeding her. Once I burped her, I handed her over to my mother. Kyrie and I went back up to the bedroom. "What-" I was interrupted by his soft lips. I pushed him away. "Kyrie, stop. You can't just seduce me in hopes of coming back." I said, sitting on the bed. He was seriously out if his mind. Almost killing our daughter. I began to let my tears fall just thinking about it. "Kirsten baby, I am so, so, so sorry." he started. "Kyrie, stop. Please.." I said, wiping my eyes with the back of my hand.

   "No, you need to listen." he said, kneeling in front of me. "I fucked up, so, so bad. But I need you to know that I'm so sorry, babe. I know I fuck up a lot-" "Yeah, you do." I interrupted. "But please, please take me back." he pleaded, and I almost slapped him across the face. "Kyrie, I'm not doing this with you again. Do you know what you did?!" I yelled, standing up. He did too. "I do, but you can't stay mad forever." I looked at him, indicating that I easily could. He pulled me into him, my lips getting lost in his. I tried to pull away, but he was too strong, so I stopped..

A/N: I'm tired. haha, but vote please loves.! Ilysfm❤ ~QveenKaep