chapter 6: Time to blow out my candles, 17 to be exact

• Dedicated to Naomi Norris

We eventually got home around 10.30pm, after those unexpected events, the walk took a little longer than planned…

I was livid, furious.

But relieved.

 In a way Damon was too good to be true, he seemed too perfect and I’m glad I got to see his true colours, because if I hadn’t of, he would of played me like every other good looking girl he had his eyes glued on to. This made my decision so much easier and a great deal slided off my plate and into the bin.

Even though I now had one less guy, I still needed to fall in love with him, properly, I couldn’t just rely on his good looks and witty charms, I had to really like him for the person he was, which was going to be my mission over the next week, wait, or however long it takes, we had plenty of time right?

I walked into my room to find john sprawled out on my bed with just some joggers on and book in his hand, guess he likes reading then…brilliant, so he liked to read, guess that’s a plus…

“what you reading?” I asked politely

“This book I picked up today, it’s about shape shifters, but a fantasy novel, it’s quite hilarious actually, the way they try and stereotype us like were amazing super hero’s or something” he giggled, looking up and me showing me his gorgeous eyes, wow they were nice!

“ohh sounds interesting” I said crawling onto the bed on all fours, showing him more of my playful side, this was my attempt of trying to be ‘sexy’

I sat on his lap, facing him… I pulled the book out of his hands and threw it on the floor

“I’ve got something much more interesting for you to play with” I murmured sounding extremely cheeky…

“hmmm, sounds, cheeky” he managed to say….think he was a bit overwhelmed by my sudden change in mood, think he was used to making the first move…..but it was my last night of being 16, I was single and  hell yeah was I going to make the most of it..

“good” I whispered kissing his neck than moving slowly down his soft, toned chest; luckily he already had his shirt off…

Before I could make it any further he threw me onto the bed next to him and got on top of me instead. He ripped off my top and started kissing me deeply and passionately…

Immense waves of pleasure rippled around every single nerve in my body, he touched me in places I had never been touched before and wow did it feel good… he couldn’t keep his hands off me and actually I couldn't keep me hands off him either, he sure knew what he was doing…

he slid his hand down my shorts slowly stroking and carresing my thigh, he then made his way to another place… I let out a cry of pleasure…several times..

We didn’t take it any further than the touchy feely stage, he pulled back when he realised I was getting a bit too frisky, like he said he wasn’t going to take advantage and he wanted to treat me right, like how I should be treated, which made me feel special, like someone was actually respecting me, which Damon had completely lied abou,t the prick…

To be fair I did kind of cheat on Damon but I wasn’t the one who went out to find it and I definitely didn’t declare my undying love for him!  

I let that thought out of my head, I didn’t want it to ruin the moment..

John kissed my neck sweetly, and then kissed my lips ever so tenderly; he then began to whisper in my ear…

“Happy birthday gorgeous” 

I awoke about 9.30am to find john gone, I sat up and found presents, wrapped in silver and pink foil, with tiny little bows attached, he was so sweet!