INTRO

┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈⋆.ೃ࿔*:・*ੈ✩‧₊˚

┍ ┑
𝙄𝙉 𝘼 𝙐𝙉𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙀...
𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑
they 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎
RISEN
┖ ┙

↷ ➤ PLUGGING IN COORDINATES
➥ 𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬

『 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳 』

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 𝟐𝟎%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 𝟓𝟎%

█████▒▒▒▒▒ 𝟕𝟎%

███████▒▒▒ 𝟏𝟎𝟎%

██████████ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

THE MAFIA ruled the cities and the countries. their vindictive attitudes rose in attendance, taking over their lives and those around them. this eventually lead to them creating a hidden army of people with stacks of blackmail on others. and yet, little to none of them were sent legal consequences. with this in mind, they eventually took over whatever area they were ruling. between the families and bosses, there was a separate group brewing undercover.

DUPLICITY was the world's best selling rock band. holding a large reputation of partying and the overlooked list of quitting photographers, they spent their lives on edge. it was as if they knew they could lose it quickly.

REPARATION was the act keeping their hidden mafia positions in tact

REPARATION was the act keeping their hidden mafia positions in tact. whenever they got arrested, they didn't face charges but harsh beatings instead. these beatings never made a difference. in fact, for leader harry styles, nothing did until one blonde photographer joined their crew. suddenly, their lives had purpose and meaning. if they lost it, she suffered. and if she suffered, they willingly suffered with her.

THE MANIA caused electricity to course through their veins like tequila down niall's throat-smooth and constantly. which leads them here: the fight of their lives, but most importantly, the fight for her's.