19 • I Got You

Home

Home

Waverly is funny, it's two in the morning and she is pushing her ass aganist me because she is horny. Like Waverly...come on.

I felt her leg come over me then the rest of her followed straddling me. She was placing peaking kisses across my neck trying to wake me up but I was already up.

I was lying there trying not to let her know I was woke but, I couldn't help myself.

"It's late" I said and she started laughing.

"I know, but we are finally alone at your house, which it haven't been like that for a while."

"Your living here, it's your house also now Waverly, their house. If Maeve needs somewhere to go, her house" I said.

"Are you sure..."

"When we get married you are going to live where?" I asked her and she just smirked. "My point, let me take care of you."

"Me first" she said.

She took off her shirt, which was mines. It was a medium size shirt so, it didn't even cover all of her but enough. I felt her bare bottom on my stomach. I proceeded to pull my shorts and briefs down. I kicked them off at the bottom of the bed.

She took her hand and grabbed my penis gently, she rubbed it across herself a few times watching me bite my lip until she inserted into herself.

"Oh, fuck" she said.

"Shit" I moaned out holding on to her hips as she rocked back and forth.

She lifted up my shirt all the way exposing my chest. From my medication, I developed a nice set of natural breast. I was a B cup, they fit with my body.

She placed her hand on my right one and squeezed the nipple, then she bent down and placed her mouth on it.

"Aww fuck" I said and I knew I was not going to last at all.

She started to bounce up and down while keeping attention to both of my nipples now.

In the mist of everything, I forgot to tell Waverly she couldn't go to Jacob's party now. She was all ready to go, she got him a shirt made with a picture of him and her on it. Then she wanted to wear hers she got made with all of our picture on it and she had me one made.