22 • Girlfriend

Home

Home

I've been calling Naomi for five hours now. Its one am, I can't stop crying. I am here alone, Maeve had to leave for classes, Philip is gone with Maeve, Zach is gone. And Naomi even took Chloe.

"What Waverly? Jacob is trying to sleep it's one am" she said.

"Can you please come home?" I asked her sitting in the middle of the bed crying.

"No, I won't" she said.

I just burst into even more.

"Why are you doing this? I am here alone and I am scared" I said to her.

She was quite and taking deep breaths.

"Fine, I don'twant to marry you no more" I said and hung up balling my eyes out.

I threw my phone at the wall and started screaming. I got up crying and started throwing things all over her room. Breaking things, I ened up making my self throw up, I was crying to much and stressing myself out.

I laid here half sleep and crying forty minutes later rubbing my belly on the couch because I tore our bedroom up.

I heard the door open but I was just too tired to get up, I was exhausted.

"Waverly?" I heard Naomi calling me as I was sniffling in my half sleep.

"Baby, wake up" she said and I could feel Chloe licking my hand.

"Hm" I said opening my eyes.

Seeing her sitting on her coffee table and looking at me.

"I'm sorry" she said as she sat there. "I was angry and I shouldn't have left you. I was beyond angry and I needed to cool down" she said.

"I'm sorry for letting him inside. I get what you were saying" I said.

"I also, shouldn't have said that you shouldn't tell me if they killed you or kidnap you again. That was out of line. I should have never said nothing like that to you. I hate showing a side of me that I let go of so long ago. I just needed you to understand what I was saying" she said.

"I do, I should have listened to you, this is your house and your kids. I was putting our safety at risk" I sat up. "I love you and I am sorry" I told her.