16 • Oh ' Baby

Doctor's Office

Doctor's Office

I sat here in the office filling out papers as a new patient and all I could think about was this morning with Naomi. I was sore, as in actually sore, we had actually had sex for two hours. Missing my initial appointment. I felt like I worked out everyday for a month straight.

I felt good, and I found myself smiling at the thought of it. I had woken up with her sleeping naked on her stomach and seeing the deep scratches on her back. I think she liked it, I am sure she liked being scratched.

"I am done with my papers" I said sitting them on the counter.

The same girl who was with Stephanie at Julian's was a receptionist.

"Name?" She snapped.

"Waverly Sweets" I said.

"Driver's license and insurance?" She snapped again.

"Here you go" I said and she snatched them.

"Have a seat and we'll call you when the doctor is in" she added.

"Thank you" I said.

I pulled out my phone to Maeve texting me the monkey emoji covering it's ears. So, I called her.

"Shouldn't you be paying attention in class?" I asked.

"You think I was going to class today after last night? I am suprised your walking, or breathing after this morning" she said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Sweets? Really? You woke everyone up all that damn sex screaming" she said and I covered my mouth.

"Noooo, that's not wh..."

"I was at the door, don't lie" she laughed.

"Okay, okay, but you are nasty" I smiled.

"Nah, you two are nasty" she said.

"Maverick Sweets" the girl said.

"Maverick? Where are you? I thought you were at the doctor's?" Mae said.

"I am let me call you back" I said and I hung up.

"It's Waverly. Waverly Sweets" I corrected her walking past.