What Is Happening?

Lately, this fandom has been going out of control. I don't know what has gotten into us, but we need to stop. The boys are losing respect for us because of how 'bitchy' we have been the past few weeks. If we still want the boys to love us (which I'm not saying they don't), we need to get our shit together. 

But I too, am also pissed. 

The video of Niall and Melissa honestly made me mad.

At the awards show, back in November, she was holding Niall's hand and stuff, and she had a boyfriend then, and Niall knew that. Up until a few days ago, Melissa and her present 'ex' were dating. But Niall is kissing her and holding her hand, and spinning her around and shit. Thats fucking low key. The part that kills me is that Niall knew that, and he was perfectly fine with her cheating. I'm a die hard Niall girl and I'm so disgusted right now. I honestly though Niall was different than this, and a good guy. Maybe I'm just dead wrong. 

I didn't think Niall would be the type to do this, but Melissa plays a big part in this, too, because she's the one with a boyfriend, which isn't Niall. I don't think Joshua (Melissa's ex), deserves any of this. This could be just like the Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding thing too. But no matter what, I still support my Leprechuan.