First Date

"Are you busy today?"

Chaeyoung peaked out at Mina's bedroom that made the latter giggle.

"For you? No. Why?"

It made the younger blush and Mina noticed it that made her let her gummy smile.

"Uh, I'm wondering if we can visit the amusement park today?"

Mina was surprised, of course, it is, as far as she can remember, yet the first time Chaeyoung asked her to go to that certain kind of place, let alone go out on a rest day with the summer breeze and the modest temperature outside. She was surprised because she never thought the girl will bravely ask her that kind of question when she is so shy on a daily basis, even when just asking favors and stuff and she's feeling happy because she thinks this is the chance they can level up their relationship to something more.

She then stood up, put her laptop on her side table and went on Chaeyoung's direction and smiled so brightly at her. Chaeyoung's heart fluttered.

"Of course we can, Chaeyoung"

They started preparing themselves— took a bath and wore their casual clothes with their phones, cameras, and wallet in their bag. After an hour and a half, they were ready to go.

On their journey to the destination, there's a comforting silence surrounding the whole vehicle and that's when Chaeyoung decided to open the radio that is currently playing some old love songs that they both used to listen in the middle of the night when they cannot sleep. They both just hum with it while feeling the breeze and the presence of each other. A really good moment to start the day.

When they arrived, there's an enigmatic feeling that has grown inside of them and they can't wait to spend the day with just each other. They automatically find each other's hands as they enter the magical place that they cannot remember the last time they have been there. The sun made its way up that made the temperature hotter, but that doesn't stop them from their plans and excitement.

"Where should we go first? What attractions do you want to try first?"