2

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

He picked me up and placed me on his lap, "As you see, this is a extremely important journal, it holds my power and my secret rituals that no one knows about, for instance, there is a secret I have that no one would be able to know..." He picked me up and whispered something in my ear...

...

What...?

...

- - - -

Gundham smirked and nuzzled his nose close to the dog, "you-... You have a terrible aroma, you will need a warm bath, follow me to the cleansing chambe-" He paused and just chuckled, "I apologize for my chosen words..." He picked the dog up with both of his hands and brought him to the restroom.

"I will purify you now, though, do be careful, warn me if I am making you uncomfortable, or harming any of your wounds..." He whispered, turning the bath water on, placing the Papillion inside.

- - - -Kazuichis POV

He treats me as if I'm human...

Does he know? Or does he naturally just care about animals-

Oh right... He does like animals...

... I like him too...

Even if he only likes me as a dog....

- - - -

Gundham grabbed the dog shampoo and rubbed it on the dogs body, being careful and not harming him.
"Arf!" The dog yelped, taking a step back, splashing water on Gundhams face.

"... Ah... So that's how it is..." He smirked, grabbing a towel and wiping his face with it, "how brutal of you to do such a thing" He chuckled softly, softly splashing water on the dog, making his tail wag more, his tongue sticking out and his paws on the bath edges.

"Tch, you're fascinating... Though you can not compete with my Devas"

The dog just tilted his head and climbed out the bath, sitting on Gundhams lap, resting it's rather wet head on his arm, making his sleeve wet and uncomfortable.

"Gah! What on earth did you do?!" Tanaka screeched as he carefully placed the dog back in the bath tub and grabbed a towel, placing his jacket in the dirty clothes.

"Arf!"

"You have caused such dismay.... How dare you make my cloak as filthy!"

"..."

The dog sat in the tub, struggling to get out.

"Fwahahaha! You are trapped in there! I have sealed it with a deadly curse!"

"...i cannot stay mad at you..."

Gundham picked up the dog and wrapped the towel around him.

-Gundhams bedroom-

"...we will have our slumber... Good night my new companion..." He spoke softly, placing the dog on the bed next to him

-in the morning-

Gundham woke up and realized something...

"Where has he gone?!" He shouted, scampering around the room, looking everywhere, "My Four Dark Devas! Have you seen hi-"

"Chuu!"

"... That was... Awfully specific" He said sarcastically, "I am serious! I need to check up on his wounds! They are serious and need to be treated immediately!"

"... Chuu..."

"Cham-P! I am answering you! Do not have an attitude with me!"

"Chuu!"

"He what? He wouldn't dare! I have cared for him! Why would he run off?"

"Chuu!"

"..." Tanaka just tilted his head, "he has business to attend? For what? He is merely a cerberus what business could he possibly attend to?"

The C H O N K Y deva just stared at him and continued to clean themselves in the sand.

"You do that while I try to find this missing beast-"

"Gundy Darling! School is about to start! Would you care if i drop you off?" Akumi smiled, opening her sons door.

"Not now my dear angel, I have lost the injured one..." He sighed, looking in the closet and under the bed, but no signs of him.

But something stuck in his head...

What business could that tiny dog have?