10

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"I said gO" His voice cracked, him wiping his tears.

Tanaka just huffed and crossed his arms, "fare well then, though, I did not lie about my feelings towards you...snd never have I once said such blasphemy of my dark prince, ever"

Kazuichi just stared at him and frowned, "..."

"A-Actually... Wait..." He murmured, "... Uhm... Can you... Uhm... Pass me that...?" He asked, pointing at a blue shark plush, "..."

"This? Why?"

Kazuichi felt his face redden, "just pass me the damn shark!"

"..." Tanaka picked it up and held it with both hands, "this is the item you care to possess?"

"... Yeah, just... Give it..." He groaned, snatching it out his hands, "you can go now..."

"..." Gundham grabbed the others wrists and pulled him close, "Kazuichi, whatever you heard, you simply Misunderstood"

"... Huh...?" Kazuichi just looked down at the floor and felt his eyes water, "but...i heard you say that..."

"No, I do apologize, it seems to me that you heard what I thought you were thinking..." He murmured.

"But why would the Supreme Overlord Of Ice have to have negative thoughts,  aye?" Souda asked, tilting his head.

Gundham couldn't help but blush, hearing Kazuichi call him that was adorable, "Gundham~" Souda called out, waving his hand in front of him, "dude! You have got to stop dozing off like that!" He smirked, "..." He paused and realized that Gundham wasn't even listening to him.

Kazuichi just smiled and kissed his cheek, "gah!"

*poof!*

"Hm?" Gundham looked down, only to see a hamster on his lap, "ah! Why, aren't you quite adorable" He chuckled softly, picking it up and gently kissed it on the head, "Kazuichi, you are truly fascinating" He said, placing the hamster back on his lap, "as you said, the longer you stay in this appearance, the lower your mana gets... So I command you to transform back!" He said, trying not to be loud.

*poof*

"... Er....uhm...."

Kazuichi was sitting on Gundhams lap, his arms on the others shoulders, keeping balance.

"... I-I swear!" He murmured, "it's not how it looks! Okay?"

Tanaka just wrapped his arms around Kazuichis waist and smirked, "it wouldn't be that much of a bother to stay here, correct?"

"... Stop... My dad's here..." He whispered, only to receive a look of confusion on Gundhams face, "what are you speaking? I have said that because you looked rather stunning in that angle-"

"Oh! Pfft! I-I knew that!" Kazuichi chuckled nervously, pushing Gundham down on he bed, "stay here..." He murmured.

*poof!*

"Kazuichi, you're lovely as a rose, how could I ever-"

He paused as soon as he realized Kazuichi transformed into a cat.

"..."

"Kazuichi, as much as I adore you, can you perhaps... Stop doing that, I am in love with you not with what power you have..."

"..."

*poof!*

"... I-I know.. I just think I'm too... ugly" He whispered the last part.

"Kazuichi... Is that really how you see yourself.? " Tanaka asked, slowly tracing his fingers against Kazuichis sides, "it's quite upsetting to know that the person I have fell in love with thinks quite negatively about their own mortal- ah... No, you are no normal human so I cannot call you that..." He murmured, making Kazuichi smile, "... I'm not a normal human?" He chuckled, "I'm not even sure if that's a compliment, but it sounds cool"

"..." Gundham stared at him and blushed, "I love you for you, my dear" He whispered, kissing him on the cheek, "... Gundham, tell me the truth though, am I...-" He paused and cleared his throat, "am I wEird" His voice cracked.

"Kazuichi...of course you're not..." He chuckled softly, comging his hair behind his ear, "just unique..."

"... Unique?"

Kazuichi smiled and got off of Gundham, "... Thank you..."

The End

(I'm trying to finish all the stories I forgot existed, so... Yeah, I just lost motivation for these stories, but I'm trying to make it up)