6

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Kitty ^v^ )

Tanaka was making his way to his house, turning towards an alleyway, thinking he heard a meow.

"...Are you alright...?"

- - - -

... what...?

Kazuichi turned around to look at Gundham, "meow"

"Ah...you seem rather lost, I will care for you" Tanaka chuckled softly, picking him up.

"I will care for you, do not fret, I will not harm you"

"Meow..."

When Gundham finally made it to his house, he placed the cat on the toilet seat, closing the door, "stay here, I will obtain the shampoo, sharp toothed one –..." He suddenly paused as soon as he said Sharp toothed one...

.... Saying that had such a bigger meaning to it, it randomly reminded him of Kazuichi...

...

Such odd...

- - - - Kazuichis POV

I stare at Gundham and watched him leave the restroom...

I guess I'll wait then...

"Fuahahaha! I have returned with the shampoo!" He shouted, bursting into the room that I was in.

He gently picked me up and turned the water on warm, placing me in the bathtub, "I will pour this shiny liquid on you, if that is alright" He spoke softly, stroking my back...

He lifted me up by my pits and started scrubbing the shampoo on my body.

- - - -

Once Gundham finished taking the cat a bath, he turned to his side, realizing he forgot something, "ah, the drying cloth"

"I will return once I have obtained my sacred item, stay"

Gundham left the room, leaving the cat by himself.

*poof!*

"*yawn*"

"... Wait—" Kazuichi paused and touched his arm and splashed the water, "... I-I have... Hands...?" He looked around and turned to the door, noticing the doorknob shaking, meaning Gundham was about to walk back inside with the towel.

"..."

"Oh sh–"

*poof!*

"Meow"

"My lovely companion, I have returned with the important item" He smirked, turning to the bathtub, that had the cat, licking it's paw.

He chuckled softly and picked the cat up, wrapping him in the towel, kissing his forehead, earning a small purr from the cat.

"You are precious..."

The cat continued to purr, starting to lick Tanakas cheek, "quite a charm are we?" He smiled.

When he walked in his room, he placed the cat down on his bed and layed next to the cat, placing him on his chest, "how is it like...?" He whispered softly, scrubbing behind the cats ears.

- - - -Kazuichis POV

this...–

This feeling... It's so amazing, I love the feeling of Gundham touching me so lovingly, his palm is so warm and soft...

I felt my tail sways side to side, leaning my head closer to Gundhams hand, I loved this moment, I truly did...

"Meow"

- - - -

"Hm?" Tanaka continued to stare at tha cat until he noticed that it had a cut on it's paw, "this battle scars reminds me of the one the Cerberus has had..." He whispered, "could it be...? No–"

He lifted the cat up and placed it on his pillow next to him, "you are as gorgeous as..." He paused and chuckled a bit.

"You are as gorgeous as Kazuichi"

(While writing this, I randomly remembered that cats don't need baths because they clean themselves–)