18.)Picking internships

3 POV
"Ok today we are going to pick people we are going to intern with " Mr. Aizawa said walking to the podium. "This is the amount of people who scoutescouted for you " he said pushing a button making a screen with the amount they have. Todoroki coming in first bakugo right after. "Wow that a lot of people todobro" kirishima said "hold on why didn't Midoriya getting internship offers he was first in the sports festival kero" asui pointed out with everyone agreeing except hitoshi who's sleep and Izuku who just turned into a cat and sneaked into the vents. "I would explain it if you would Shut up" he said activating his quirk silencing the class. "As I was saying you all will pick a person to intern with except Shinsou and Midoriya who will be watched by principles nezu and I" he said picking up his sleeping " Now think about who you want to intern with and don't wake me up" he finishes laying on the floor after.

With Harley aka. Izuku

3'POV
Izuku somehow dragged Shinsou into the vents with him. And is now having and discussion about the internship well Izuku an nezu anyway ( toshi sleep ). "Based on the incident that happened on the day of the sports festival with Iida's brother he will most likely go after stain during his internships" nezu says sipping his tea " all destined for Revenge" Izuku giggles "your right so that's were well be for the internship Hosu city " nezu says smirking "here we come stainy " Izuku started to laugh evilly nezu joining along.

???
I suddenly feel a chill as I'm out creepy.

Shinsou pov
'Why God why. You had to make me wake up to two psychos plan and I'm dating one just why😃😃' I thought listening to both nezu and Harley laugh like madmen while pretending to be sleep. "Puddin why are you pretending to be sleep? " I hear Harley ask 'God why why-' my thoughts were cut off by nezu " Ok you Two I think you should go your English class is about to start" and with that he ran in the opposite direction. "Come on puddin I want to scare people " hardly say already crawling through the vents. 'Can I just sleep without getting dragged into things' I thought following.

With class 1-a

3'POV
The class notice Izuku and hitoshi disappeared and doesn't know where to find them. So they just went to class and would look for them later. But they didn't know what was coming for them. "Alright class tod-" present mic was cut off "boo" Izuku popped his head out the ceiling. Resulting in todoroki, kaminari, kirishima, bakugo and present mic quirks to go off. Oh how Izuku loved there faces but to bad for the kids who had got frozen or burned but todoroki but hey they'll be fine.😀

Hope you enjoy is 4am I can't sleep