20.) Chaos pt1

(FYI Izuku and Shinsou are dating so I don't want any one to get confused when I do a smut or kissing scene)

3'POV

Aizawa and Shinsou regretting their life choices. You may be wondering why well I'll take you back earlier to were it all began.

Earlier ~

The sleep drivid (idk how to spell ) duo and the crazed pyscho made it back to U.A. Aizawa took both them to nezu office. Arriving at the office it had and unpleasant arua in it as they walked in making a shiver go down the sleep drivid duo spine and a smile from the crazed green bean. "Welcome back Mr? Aizawa I would like you to train with hitoshi while Izuku will be with me well switch every hour " nezu said smiling. Aizawa sighed and just told hitoshi to follow him. "Now that they left shall are evil schemes begin" nezu said smirking psychotically at Izuku who doing the same .

With aizawa&Shinsou

Aizawa knew something was going to happen but really didn't really put it in three front if his brain. He decided to test Shinsou fighting skills and how well here was. "Ok GO" he shouted and both ran to each other with high speed . Meeting in the middle the eyes threw punches , kicks and so on. This went on for about 40 minutes with some breaks. "Ok with 20 minutes left to spare I'll let you rest we don't know what kind of hell nezu will put you through so rest while you can" aizawa says before plopping on the floor in his sleeping bag.

With nezu&izuku

Izuku and nezu were in different places around campus working on things. Each had an walkie talkie . " harles to raps harles to raps I've finished my mission i repeat I've finshed my mission" Izuku giggles into the his mint green walkie talkie "reps to harles raps to harles I've have to forward towards hideout I repeat forward to hideout" nezu replies. Both headed towards the vents and crawled their way back into nezus office. " Well look at that right on time " nezu says looking at the clock. "Would you like some teacher with a research time " nezu said in which Izuku agreed to.

Izuku POV
The hour has past and puddin and Sleepy man should be coming back. And as a que they both ways in. "Come on problem child 1 " Mr.hobo says with a sigh "Ok Mr. Hobo " I giggling skipping passed him "have fun puddin " i say he just sighs and nods "have fun you two in know we will " nezu says with a knowing chuckle. With that me and Mr. Hobo walked down the hall.
'Let the show begin '

Hey guys here's the update finally sorry it took this long