23.) Rescue Revenge 2/2

"Now I don't think so " a voice says looking up to see it's -"

End of previous ~

Shinsou pov
Coming to the location Izuku sent it see both him and engines for legs and some hero on the ground. "Am I to late " i say stepping Closer. "You took to long "Izuku pouted "stain what's a true hero" i say using my quirk " a true-" he says falling into my quirk " gotcha now ice prince freeze him so he can't move" i yell to mr. Icy who I told to wait behind the corner.

3'POV
Todoroki comes from behind the corner and freeze stains body so he won't get out. Hitoshi goes over the see if everyone is fine. Finding everyone is fine just a few with a free wounds only thing they have to wait is for the quirk to ware off and the pros to come get them.

20 minutes later ~

Same pov
Stains quirk wared off and they are making their way to the entrance of the alley so it would be easier for pros to see them. Coming to the entrance pros and police started to arrive. "Kids are you alright " one of the project hero's asked when they got close enough. "Yes we are just a few scratches and stabs " Shinsou says yawning. After making sure everyone was ok and securing stain they took them to the hospital.

Hey guys I know this is a short chapter just work with me I wanted to get this over with but I hope you enjoy also sorry if u followed my Instagram and I didn't say anything to you