𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

act two; chapter ten

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

тнє нуρєяα¢тινє кηυ¢кℓє нєα∂ ηιηנα

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"NOW, WE'LL BEGIN. AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT SPEED REALLY MEANS." Haku's voice echoed as he and his clones grabbed senbon and threw them at the two genin trapped inside.

Sasuke grunted in pain, feeling the needles pierce into his skin. Y/n hissed in pain silently but stood in front of her teammate protectively.

"Sasuke! Y/n!" Kakashi called in worry.

The speed of the senbon attack gradually became faster and made much it harder for the two to stand their ground. Y/n and Sasuke cried in pain as they felt the sharp tools stab them all around.

The kunai that Sasuke was holding earlier got knocked out of his hand and landed outside, in front of Sakura.

"Y/N, SASUKE NO!" She screamed, worried for her beloved's.

The mentioned duo were still being showered with senbon and were trying their best to stay in battle.

Sakura, in an act of rage, picked up Sasuke's kunai and ran towards the house of mirrors.

"TAKE THIS!" She threw it towards them, hoping that either one of her teammates would catch it. But unfortunately, Haku saw threw her attempt and caught it.

"He caught it!" She said in horror, her eyes wide.

The needle shower stopped momentarily and that gave Sasuke the chance to fall to the floor, slightly shaking as he tried to get back up, blood seeping from his wounds.

Y/n on the other hand, was panting and trembling like no tomorrow. Her kimono was ripped and had multiple holes in it, her skin was bleeding from the multiple areas that had been cut and she was struggling to stand up.

Suddenly, Y/n's ears perked up and her head snapped to the side, gaining the attention of an injured Sasuke.

"Y/n... what-" But before he could finish, two shuriken whizzed towards Haku's exposed body and made him fall out of the mirror and onto the ground.

Then, a large cloud of smoke appeared out of nowhere and forced everyone to look towards it.

"The number one hyperactive knuckle head ninja..." Haku muttered under his breath as he stood up.

"Naruto Uzumaki is here! Yeah, believe it!"

Y/n smiled slightly

'You always show up at the best times... huh Naruto?'