Dinner

Sky
I wake up the next day feeling good. I get out of bed and take a shower before putting on my clothes for the day. Since I hadn't rode my bike since I got here, I decided to wear a pair of black high waisted jeans with a black belt, a white crop top, a black purse and my leather jacket. Or we'll one of them. This was my oversized one.

I get onto my bike and drive over to the cafeteria for breakfast

I get onto my bike and drive over to the cafeteria for breakfast. When I reach the cafeteria parking lot, I can already feel eyes on me.

The stares and whispers have lessen, but you can still sometimes find one or two people who don't know how to keep their mouth shut.

I walk into the cafeteria and immediately see the boys. I walk over to their table and sit down while stealing a piece of bacon from Andy's plate who was closest.

"That was my bacon" he whine and pouts.
Damn that's adorable.

I lick it and try to give it back to him.
"You still want it?" I ask him smirking.
He smirks back and takes it and bites the bacon.

"Mmmmm.." he said like it was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted.

I just stare and him in shock my eyes wide.
I compose myself before speaking again. "Awww! I really wanted that piece of bacon" I whines hoping they hadn't just seen me freeze.

Based on the looks of the rest of the boys around is, they had. They looked pretty pissed to me for some reason.

Oliver's the one to break the tension.
"Sky are parents want to have you over for dinner. We're all planning on going out to eat and our parents wanted us to invite you and your dad" he says shyly, probably thinking I would say no.

"Of course I would" I said. All of them immediately smile brightly.

"Great it's at 5:00. We're all meeting at Lucious's for dinner" Jimmy says, surprisingly also smiling brightly.

"That's good I'll be ther.... wait... did you just say 5:00?" I ask Elijah.

He looks around at the boys confused then back at me. "Uhh.. Ya? Why?" 

I screech. The boys cover their ears.

"I only have like.." I count with my fingers "..9 hours to get ready!"

They all look at me like I'm crazy.

"Nine hours is a lot of hours sweetheart" Jacob says surprising me with the new nickname.

"Nine hours is not enough! I have to go shopping, then I have to do my hair, my makeup, get my outfit on, and snack breaks in between.."

"Did she just say snack breaks?" Andy says as I was talking.

"...that's going to take a looonnnggg time" I continue talking over him, emphasizing the "long".

"OMG!" I said "I gotta get going!"