What! Me? Horny? Never...

Sky
I wake up the next morning wondering where I was.
Something warm is under me making me snuggle closer to keep me away from the cold morning air.

When I feel my leg touch something hard, I hear a groan from under me. I freeze.

After a second I move again and faster than I could track Eli is over me with very obvious morning wood right at my core. His eyes obviously filled with desire looking down at me making me feel all kinds of tingly.

"Morning" he says his voice groggy from just waking up.

When I move again, my core rubs against his boner making us both moan.

He puts his face between my neck and shoulder while I shudder.

I don't know what to do right now.

I'm so turned on I want to keep rubbing myself all over his delicious body, but remembering who he is and his importance in my life with the rest of the guys come first.

I'm fine with teasing, but I can never go any farther with any of them. I can tell they want me. It could be emotionally or physically but they all want me one way or another.

Hell, I want them too. But for me to choose would be to hard.

And even if I did choose, it would break up the group and I can't let that happen.

When Eli rubs down on me I'm brought back to the present.

Right Sky focus. You are under a very hot but very off limits boy, and....

Wait...

Not boy. Man.

Yes yes man. A very hot and sexy man with a wonderfully delicious V that goes down to-

And we're stopping.

As I was saying, under very hot man what am I gonna do?

Oh I know.

I look up at Elijah who has a little smile on his face as if he knows exactly what I was thinking.

He probably does though.

"Umm, Eli?" I say glad that my voice isn't as breathless as I thought it would be.

"Yes?" He answers back still on top of me.

"Your moms a milf and I would love to motorboat her tits"

As his face turns to disgust and surprise, I use this distraction and flip us so I'm on top, grab the blanket that was over us, and suffocate him with it before running up the stairs to my room.

"SKY!!!!"

I hear his yell from downstairs that obviously woke up the rest of the guys who were also sleeping in the movie room.

Ignoring him I get to my room and head straight for the shower.

I take a cold shower trying to get rid of some of the VERY needy heat and decide today would be a good day to visit my company branch here. I haven't been to this branch yet but I'm excited to see it.

I get out of the shower and put on an outfit suitable for a business owner in the fashion industry. And the best at that.

I put on a printed button up dress with a black belt with silver buttons

I put on a printed button up dress with a black belt with silver buttons. I added some black stilettos and a black Gucci purse.

"There you go" I looked hot.

I walk downstairs to see Jacob in the kitchen. When he sees me he smiles.

"Coffee?" He ask

"Oh thank god yes please"

He chuckles lightly and starts making me some some coffee.

He had no shirt on and just had some regular grey sweats on. His muscular build was on view and goddamn this boy was delicious.

I swear guys purposely wear gray sweatpants to make women orgasmic.

Trying to get rid of my impure thoughts, I decided to make some breakfast.

I gets up from where I was sitting and walk to the fridge, talking out eggs, bacon, some spicy spam and some potatoes for hash browns.

Just as she's about to start cooking there's a knock at the door.....

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Cliff hanger!!!