"I'm Hermione Granger, and, you are?"

Matilda Honey was a normal 10-year-old student at Crunchem Hall school, she got adopted by Ms. Honey 4 years ago, and she won't answer when the other students called her "Matilda Wormwood".

This girl was special, not only she managed to get the best grades in class, but also having unique powers, like using her eyes to let the window to close by itself, or grabbing a book on the shelf without touching it.

"Matilda," her adoptive mother called one day," There's going to be a new student in your class."

The little girl's eyes shown brightly with excitement, "Who? Can I be friends with that person? When is he/she coming?"

"Slow down, Matilda." she said," Her name is Hermione Granger. She doesn't have much friends at her old school, so she transferred here, and of course you can be her friend. For your last question, you'll see her in your first day of school."

"Oh I can't wait to meet Hermione!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 1st approached before Matilda expected, summer holidays came to an end. Ms. Honey took her to school right after the sun had risen. 

"I can't believe it mom, I'm in 6th grade already!" she said with a huge smile one her face.

"Yeah, I would have put you in high school if I can." her mother said.

When it's time for school to start, a girl with bushy-brown hair and big teeth walked into the classroom, "Hi, I'm Hermione Granger, and, you are?"

"Matilda Honey." she replied, "Welcome to your new school."

"Uhh, you are nice, so maybe we can be almost-friends?"

"No thanks."

"Okay, I was just wondering-"

Matilda cut her of, "I thought we can be friends, but almost friends? I don't think so."

"Real friends?"

"That it if you want to." she shrugged.

"Yes!!!" Hermione beamed, " I never had any friends until now."

Somebody tapped Matilda on the shoulders. "LAVENDER! You scared me!" The Lavender person had dark skin and brown eyes, her braids were carefully done. She was wearing glasses, but her eyesight isn't so bad, she could read perfectly well without them.

"Hi Matilda, it's good to see you again. And, who are you?" she looked at the girl with bushy hair.

"Lavender, meet Hermione Granger, our new friend."

"Hello. You seems cool, I hope we could get along then."

"Good morning students, let's get started on today's classes, shall we?" Ms. Honey's voice echoed through the young girl's head as she started to read a super-hard high school book.

And that's how Matilda Honey met Hermione Granger.

A/N: How's the first chapter? I'm not expecting much people to read it. Matilda is not going to Hogwarts, yet. Please give me some advice!