Chapter 4- Socialisation

Wilbur's POV:

"A sister? Wait, is your mum pregnant? Congrats!"

"No Wil she is almost 13"
"Really?"
"Yup"
This has to be some kind of prank, Tommy and I are so close he tells me everything. I'm sure he has a reason if this is true though. I just need to hear him out. Wil chill it will be fine don't stress man.

"Hi?"
"Hello?"
"I'm I-iv-vy, Tom's sister"
"Hi Ivy, I'm Wilbur, your brother's friend!"
"I know, yo-ou're-e a-amazing!"
"Ivyyyyy not right now, we need to explain first"
"Ok Tom can I go while you do it, you can tell him everything it's ok if you trust him he has to be good."

What's going on? I'm completely lost. She seems nice. She has a certain shy tone to her voice, she called me amazing and knows who I am. They both sound deadly serious; this isn't a trick.

"So, you actually have a secret sister Tom, also you were being really nice to her, good brother work Tom."
"It's nothing that's how we always are"
So Tom is a kind older brother, maybe he is really different offline I mean it's entirely possible he can be really caring.

"So, she has quite a hard time trusting people, I've told basically no one online, Tubbo doesn't even know. She doesn't want to be known online. She struggles making friends Wil, she only hangs out with me. We are siblings and Best friends. She loves you though man. She watches all your streams and well you help her. She has anxiety and ADHD. She struggles to show emotion at all and well she is worried that people online won't like me if I tell them about her."

I was speechless. This kid seems to have it hard, not just Ivy but Tom aswell, protecting her from it all. They seem so close. I knew there would be an explanation to why he didn't chill online as much as everyone else. I didn't want to ask cus I hate seeming pushy but it makes sense.

"I'm proud of you Tom, and your sister. I'm proud of you both"
"Wait really?"
"Really man, that's hard for both of you, now go talk with her and of course I can give her some merch, maybe hand delivered?"
"Wow ok Wil, we will both talk to you in a little bit!"
"Bye Tom!"

Ivy's POV:
I sat on my bed in a little ball just rocking back and forth listening to music, Wilburs ironically. I heard Tom explaining my position and what I'm like. He is always good at that, he always makes me look so much stronger than I am. He sounded happy so that's always good.

"IVY"
"Yes Tom, how'd it go?"
"Epicly, but epic with a k of course!"
"Really?"
"Yeah he was super understanding and kind, he says we can go talk to him if you're ready?"
"I think I am"

He comes over to my bed and grabs my hand and pulls me through to his room. Before he undeafens and unmutes he asks if I want to show my face. I nervously nodded and he sat with an arm around me.
"Hi Wil, can you turn on your camera?"
"Yeah sure, is Ivy with you?"
"Yeah, we will turn ours on in a sec I'm just plugging it in"

Wilbur turned on his camera, nice. I was now even more nervous, this was so real. It was going so fast. I began to breathe faster and started shaking still fiddling with a bobble on my wrist. Tom noticed and pulled me into a tight, warm hug. I began to settle down a little and he kept a protective arm around me. I was very thankful that Tom was so kind to me.

The camera is on, ok I can do this, I think. Can I? Too late now.
"H-hi"
"Hello there!"
"Well, you already know who Wil is Ivy, so Wil I'm guessing you want to get to know her?"
"It would be nice to but of course take your time, this will probably be terrifying."
"T-tha-anks"

He is so kind, thank god he still likes Tom, maybe he even likes me. Now when Tom chills with him I might be able to say hi.

"So, Tommy said you like Geoguessr, want to play?"
"YEAH!"
I think I shouted too loudy because Tom jumped backward.
"Ok, cool. Tommy you gonna join in?"
"I guess, she's way better than me at it though!"
"Just a little Tom," I said with a wide grin. I love Geoguessr, it's amazing and now I get to play with a pro. This is rather scary, what if I muck up, what if he thinks I'm an idiot.

AN: Sorry it took a while! I had an essay to write and um life stuff :)