04/08/2021 @ 11:24-11:33 AM

I'm on my last month of school. I can't believe I'm so close to graduating. I have no idea what I'm going to do after graduation. I'm afraid of the future. There is no telling what may happen to me. Prom is around the corner but I have refused to go. I know my parents got me a dress but it doesn't fit anyway. So there really is no point in going. And I don't want to start any drama by going to a prom that I don't feel welcomed at. I think staying home and hearing about my sisters prom experience. It's not like prom will even be that exciting this year. I don't even have the money for a prom ticket. So there really is no point in going. But it's okay. I could set up my own prom and hang out with my friends any day this summer if I truly wanted to. It would be an amazing prom full of my friends and not of people that don't really give a care about me anyways. Anyhow, school has just gotten boring since there isn't much left to do. Though the days seem to take forever. But that doesn't mean the stress hasn't disappeared. I still strive to be the role model in my family even if I don't have someone looking up to me. And it's honestly just a real struggle anymore. Hopefully the time will fly by and things will get better.