January 15, 2021 @ 9:10-9:38 AM

Well this is it. This is my last stretch of school. It's hard to believe that I'm almost done with school. It's been about 13 years of schooling and it's all about to come to an end. I honestly didn't expect for me to make it this far in school, let alone this far in life.

I'm pretty proud of myself. And I have so many people to thank for getting me this far in life. Graduation has been the only thing on my mind for the past couple weeks. I got into my YouTube account that I made on my school computer and I forgot how much of a weeb I had become. So many good memories appear when I watch through the videos on the playlists that I had created.

I've really missed seeing most of the videos. I think I miss the memories that I've created listening to these songs more though. I look back at it all now and I can honestly say that a small part of me might end up missing school just the slightest bit. It's crazy how fast time flied by without me even noticing. It seems like just yesterday was my very first day of high school.

I guess if I had to give other students advice for high school then I would say these things to them. Make as many memories as possible. Make loads of friends that become like a second family to you. Be sure to keep your grades up. Never give up because in the end it is so very worth it. And keep your friends close and your haters closer because you could have the power to turn even your haters into your friends.

High school, despite feeling long and short at the same, was probably the best experience I could ever ask for. Won t might not have been like what I used to watch on the television as child (High School Musical, The Cheetah Girls, High School Musical 2, ect.). It was such a weird yet pretty amazing experience. And to think that I only have a couple more months left of school. It's a real shame honestly but I'm glad I made it.