11/16/2020 12:15-12:29 PM

So I kind of had a new idea for a book from a dream I had the other night but the problem is that I forgot how the dream went so I more or less lost the idea of the book. It's kind of aggravating to be honest. But it is whatever. I'm sure I'll figure out a book to write eventually. I also realised that I'm a huge loner. I always sit alone at lunch, I sit in the back of all but two of my classes and nobody really checks up on me anymore like they used to. It hurts but I guess I'm used to it. It saves me from doing or saying humiliating things in front of other people. Yet it hurts to know that I'm supposed to be the emotionally strong yet quiet friend. I don't mind it though. Except for the things that I notice about my so called friends. Most of my friends are somewhat like me in a way. Then I have the narcissistic asshole friends that treat me like absolute shit. I guess I don't mind it as long as they don't start treating the people I care about like shit. I might get pissed of then. I can handle and I'm used to it because I've grew up with a lot of different forms of abuse and toxic people. It doesn't affect me much anymore. I will deal with it for now because I only have a few more months of this damn place that's called "school" before I graduate. That is if I graduate. Then I won't have to deal with these assholes anymore unless we somehow wind up at the same job which is highly unlikely.