Sick

Ok here's a background- you and vinnie have been dating for almost a year now and you both live together in your own house.

y/n's pov:

I woke up to the sound of vinnie throwing up. the clock showed 4.00 am. I rushed to the bathroom. "you're good, baby, let it all out." I cooed while rubbing his back. Once he was done, he brushed his teeth while I brought the thermometer from the nightstand. I noticed that he was shivering while we waited. 101°F. Yep that's a fever alright.

I put him in bed and went down to the kitchen to make him some soup and take some medicine for him. I carefully balanced the soup up the stairs. Once I got there, I saw he was almost asleep. I woke him up. "I don't want soup, I want cuddles" he said. "Vinnie, you have to drink the soup so that you can take some medicine." "Ok but I want cuddles after." I gave him the soup. "What's the problem now?" I asked. "Can you feed it to me please?" I smiled softly. "Of course babe." I should've known this would happen. Vinnie's always a big baby when he's sick but I love it. After he finished having soup, I gave him some medicine. "Cuddles now." As soon as I got into bed, vinnie attacked me with kisses. I giggled slightly at his actions. "I love you" he said. "I love you too." We fell asleep with his head on my chest and my hands in his hair.

Next Morning

I woke up at 10:00 am to my alarm. I watched him sleeping peacefully. His lips are slightly chapped from the fever and his cheekbones and golden curls make him look angelic. I usually sleep in but since vinnie was sick I decided to make him breakfast in bed. I successfully detached myself from his (gorilla🤪) grip, brushed my teeth and made my way downstairs. I made him his favourite pancakes and some coffee and went up. He's still asleep but I had to wake him up so he could eat and take meds.

I walked up to the bed, kissed his forehead and then proceeded to attack his face with kisses. He moaned in his sleep and opened his eyes. "Good morning, babe" I said to him "How are you feeling now?" "Better. I think my fever went down overnight but I still have a headache." "I'm glad your feeling better. I made you your favourite." "I love you." "I love you too now eat so that you can take your meds." "Yes ma'am."

While vinnie ate, I took a quick shower and did my skincare. I gave him his meds and took his temperature which had actually reduced. After he was done with his shower, he came out dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants. "Do you have any plans for today?" "nope" "Lazy day?" I nodded excitedly. We got into bed and I put on his favourite anime on Netflix. I cuddled close to him and after a while, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

a/n: I hope you liked this one

it was my first one

please vote and send requests!!

i love youu <33