Jealous 2

here it iss

SMUT WARNING!

play song if you want

...his fingers slipped under the waistband of my sweats and I let out a loud moan which I muffled with my fingers. "No I want to hear you." vinnie said, moving my fingers. "But Michael-" "Let him hear how good I make you feel."

He moved his hands back up to the hem of my t-shirt. "Can I take this off?" I nodded. We made out for a bit and then vinnie started leaving sloppy kisses on my jaw, down my neck and in between my boobs. He then sucked one of them while he played with the nipple of the other. "Oh shit vin" I moaned. His hands  crept down to my pants again. "Can I take this off? "Mhm" I moaned, unable to form a sentence. He pulled of my pants and underwear and left kisses around my core and on my thighs, everywhere but not where I needed him the most. "Vin I need you" "Patience, princess." He slid two fingers over my cunt. "So wet for me angel" Without any warning, he thrust two fingers into my pussy while he sucked on my clit. I moaned out loud. "Fuck vin please don't stop" I said. "You taste so good, angel" he said. I felt the familiar knot in my stomach "I-I'm gonna-" "Cum for me baby" he said. I came as soon as the words left his mouth. 

He then removed his pants and boxers and got on top of me. His tip teased my entrance. "S-stop teasing" "So needy, aren't you? I'm gonna fuck your brains out." He pushed his whole length into me and started making fast and rough strokes. My mouth hung open and my eyes closed. I felt Vinnie's hand wrap around my neck "Look at me when I fuck you, princess" I opened my eyes and looked into his. I clenched around him and he let out a moan, burying his head in the crook of my neck. "Do that again, y/n" I continued to clench around him as I felt my high approaching. "Me too baby. On three" he said. "One...two...three" we both came at the same time. From the amount of noise we were making, I'm pretty sure Michael heard us but I don't care.

Vinnie picked me up and set me on the bathroom counter. He got the water running as he cleaned me up. We got into the bath and I rested my head on his chest. "When I went down to get water I heard Michael talk to someone saying how much he likes you and he doesn't care if you're with me and I wanted him to know you're mine" "I am yours...I always will be. I love you vin" "I love you too" he said. We then got out of the bath and cuddled while watching movies all day.

not proofread

a/n: here's part 2 ig 

kinda short but ok

ALSO CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT BILLIE'S NEW SONG??????

LITERALLY STEP ON ME

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

ok that's it bye 

don't forget to vote

i love youu<333