heartbreaker pt.2

TW consumption of alcohol, alcohol abuse¿?

Third person pov:

It had been a month since Y/n and Vinnie's break up. As soon as Vinnie read the letter, he tried calling her and texting her but to no avail. She had even blocked him on all socials. Vinnie had been devastated. The worst part was, he didn't even cheat. He didn't even know the girl before she was hanging out with him and the boys the previous day. Then, too, he kept his distance to be respectful to his girlfriend. In the chaos of the post-match interview, he didn't realise she was pulling him. As soon as she left, he tore up the paper with the room number and spent the night with his family. For the last month, he hadn't slept, eaten or had enough water. All his friends were concerned.

Y/n on the other hand, was out partying almost every night. This was her way of coping. Some nights, when no one was around, she would allow herself to cry for some time. A lot of guys tried their luck on her, now that she was single, but she didn't think she could do anything with anyone other than Vinnie for a while at least. She just focused on drinking and getting wasted to numb the pain.

Y/n's pov:

After one particular night of drinking way too much, I got home to see my kitchen lights on. I thought it was my best friend, Liya, who let herself in. Removing my four-inch heels in the driveway, I walked in, stumbling. "Liiiiiyaaaaaaaa" I said, slurring my words. "Hey Y/n." said Vinnie

Vinnie's pov:

Holy shit she was wasted as hell but I missed that voice so much. "Heyyy Vinnieee. What are you doing up right now?" "Y/n I wanted to talk to you." "Not now, babe, I'm tiredd." she said. The nickname made me blush but I remembered that we weren't together anymore. "Right. Can I drop by tomorrow?" "Where are you going, v, help me change please." I gulped. Oh Lord. "I don't think that'd be okay with sober-y/n." "Sober-y/n's a bitch. Besides, you said you loooove my titties." "Y-yeah" I stuttered, taken aback. "So you're staying the night. It's way too late for you to leave anyway." "Ok let's go, Y/n." I said moving up the stairs. When I didn't hear her behind me, I turned to see her in the middle of the living room, pouting. "Carry me, please." she said, softly. "Of course" I said. I picked her up bridal style and started to walk upstairs when I felt her kiss my cheek.

 "You're cute." she said, giggling. "You're cuter." I chuckled. Once we got to the room, I put her on the bathroom counter and gave her a pair of pajamas which she luckily put on by herself. I tucked her into bed and started walking downstairs to sleep. "Where are you going, babe?" "Oh- um-" "Come cuddle with me." Hesitantly, I got into bed with her and she nestled herself into my spoon. God I missed her so much. Soon, I heard soft snores from her and detached myself to go sleep downstairs.

time skip to morning 

Y/n's pov:

I woke up in my bed with my pajamas on. I barely remember anything last night. Somehow, I imagined Vinnie helping me while drunk when I'm pretty sure it was Liya. Huh...I must really miss him. I removed and thoughts of him and went downstairs with a pounding headache which had now become a common occurrence. I smelled bacon and realised how hungry I was. Walking into the kitchen, I stopped in my tracks when I saw a familiar angel tattoo on a muscular back. "Vinnie???"

"Oh hey Y/n." he said. The first thing I noticed were the dark circles and his pale skin colour. "How did you get in here?" "I came here last night and knocked for like 10 minutes before I saw you weren't home and used the spare key to get in." "And did we-" "No, nothing happened. I just helped you a bit. I swear I slept on the couch." I could tell he was telling the truth. "Mhm and why are you here now?" "Have some food and then we'll talk," he said, handing me my coffee. Even after a month of being apart, he remembered my coffee preference. We ate in silence and put the dishes in the sink.

"Ok. Explain." "What you saw in Miami was not what you think it was. I didn't even know the girl. I swear I tore up her room number as soon as she left. I spent the evening with my family." "Vinnie I literally SAW you kiss her. Noah was there too." "Ba- Y/n you don't understand. She pulled me aside after the match interviews. I didn't even realise in all the chaos and it was all so sudden and unexpected." "And why should I believe you?" "Here I can show you pics too." He said and pulled out photos from that night with his family. Just then, Maria called. He picked up and said, "Hey mom. Everything's fine. Yeah she's here. I'm trying. Ok here. Mom wants to talk." "Hey Maria." I said, nervous. "Hello y/n. How are you doing? Are you eating enough?" I smiled at her kindness. "Yeah I'm good. What about you?" "Great. Ok all I wanted to say is that please please believe Vinnie. I know it may seem hard after what you saw but he really didn't cheat he was with us all night. I know my boy and the last thing he would do is cheat on someone. He's madly in love with you, Y/n. He was so heartbroken and he wasn't doing well mentally either. I hope you guys can sort things out." "Yeah Maria. Thanks for calling I'm gonna talk to him. Have a great day!!" "You too, baby and call me sometimes I miss you so much." I promised to call her and hung up.

Turning towards Vinnie, I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him. "I believe you." He let out a sigh of relief and hugged me tighter. "I love you, Y/n. Always and forever." "I love you too, always and forever." I said, my voice cracking. He walked us over to the couch and set me down. "What's wrong, baby?" he asked. "I'm so sorry for doubting you. I should have known you wouldn't do something like that." "Don't apologise, I would have thought the same thing." he said, wiping my tears. I smiled at him. "How did Maria know you're here?" "I texted her earlier." We spent the next few minutes just enjoying each other's company after a long month.

 "So...what are we now?" Vinnie asked, cautiously. "We are farmers. BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM." "Y/N-" "Kidding!!" "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" "OF COURSE I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK-" He shut me up by kissing me passionately. "Hot make-up sex?" he asked. "You know it" I said and he picked me up, taking me to the room.

not proofread

a/n: HERE'S THE PART 2 Y'ALL WANTED NOW GIVE ME ALL UR CREDIT CARD INFO THX

jk

unless...

anyway I hope you guys liked it

don't forget to vote

i love youu<333