Midnight

SMUT WARNING

play the song when I say

It was the night before my birthday. I was sitting all alone in mine and vinnie's shared bedroom. He hadn't been home all day. He told me that he went skating with the guys and they were getting food. He didn't seem to remember it was my birthday tomorrow even though I gave him hints. He was supposed to know stuff like this. It was 11.30 and I got a snap from vinnie. I opened it and it was just a snap of him next to jordan  and maddy who were kissing saying "miss u." All the hope that I had died down. I guess I was spending my birthday alone this year. I put *insert comfort movie* on the tv and laid in bed. A few minutes into the movie, I started to cry. I started thinking about whether or not vinnie loves me anymore. I noticed the time. It was 11.59. No sign of vinnie. The clock struck 12. "Happy birthday y/n" I said to myself and decided to fall asleep. 

A few minutes later, the door opened. It was vinnie. I didn't want to talk to him so I just pretended to sleep. I then heard him say "🎶happy birthday to you. happy birthday to you. happy birthday dear y/n. happy birthday to you🎶" My eyes sprung open and met vinnie's brown ones. He was holding a large cake with pink frosting and "HAPPEE BIRTHDAE Y/N" written in green frosting. (a/n: if you know this i love u) "Baked it myself. Words and all" he said quoting Hagrid. " I thought you forgot" "How could I. I was at maddy's all day baking this cake. She helped me out...I kinda burnt the first one" "I love you" "I love you too now cut the cake my hand is getting tired" He said handing me the knife. I blew out the candles and cut a slice. I tasted a bit of it. "Did you really make this or did maddy?" I asked. He pretended to be hurt. "Come here I said" I pulled him into my arms and kissed him. "Thank you so much for this. I love you so much" "I still have one last surprise for you. Hold on" He ran down the stairs, came up and handed me a Victoria's Secret bag. "Try it on for me." he said, smirking. I looked up at him and ran into the bathroom. It was a black lace bra with matching panties. I put it on and looked at myself. I fixed my hair and put on some mascara. 

(play song now if you want)

I walked out and vinnie looked up from his phone. I saw his eyes darken with lust and he stood there frozen. "Like what you see?" I asked. He didn't answer he just walked towards me and pinned me against the wall. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week" he said to me. He wrapped his hand around my neck and kissed me passionately. He tapped my thigh, signaling me to wrap my legs around him.

He walked us to our bed and put me down. We made out for a while and I took off his shirt, leaving him in sweatpants. He kissed my jaw, down on my neck and sucked on my sweet spot. I let out a moan at the feeling. He then kissed down to my chest and took of the bra. "So pretty" he said before sucking my nipple and playing with the other. His knee pressed against my wet core. "Fuck vin-" I said. He made his way down to my heat and kissed around it softly. All of a sudden, he started eating me out like it was his last meal. My hands flew to his hair and tugged on it. "I- I'm close" I moaned. Hearing this, he used one hand to play with my nipples while making eye contact. All of this was too much for me and I reached my high. My juices coated his mouth. Once I was done riding out my high, he got up and kissed me. I tasted myself on his tongue. "You taste so good" he said to me. I then took of his sweatpants and boxers and got on my knees. His huge dick (cock or dick?) sprung out.

I wrapped my hands around it and started to jerk him off. "Y-you don't have to" he said. "Shh let me return the favour." I said. I swirled my tongue around his tip and he let out a moan. I took as much as I could in my mouth and bobbed my head as I hollowed my cheeks. I then removed it and looked up at him. "I want you to fuck my throat." I said.  We hadn't done this before so he was surprised. "You sure?" "Yes." "Ok tap my thigh when you need me to stop." He gathered my hair into a makeshift ponytail and his tip touched the back of my throat. I relaxed my muscles as he started to go faster. I brought my hands up to play with his balls. "F- fuck y/n you're so good at this." he moaned. This only encouraged me to tighten my throat around him. "Gonna cum, princess" he said. I felt him twitch in my throat and he shot his load down my throat. I swallowed it and then he kissed me again, throwing me onto the bed.

"Now I want you to look at me. Don't close your eyes." "Y-yes" I said. He aligned his tip with my heat and thrust inside. His hand wrapped around my neck as he kissed me. His thrusts grew faster and I found it difficult to keep my eyes open. He hit my g-spot and I couldn't help but shut my eyes. Immediately, he removed all contact from my body. "I told you not to close your eyes" he said. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again." "Bad girls deserve to be punished" he said. He sat down on the bed and motioned for me to lie down on him. "How many do you think you deserve?" "15?" "20 and if you miss a count we start over." He laid a hard smack on my ass "One" I whimpered. 

"20" "Good girl" he said. "All fours. Now" he said. I got on all fours with my ass in the air. Without any warning, he thrust roughly into me. He snaked his hand around my waist and rubbed my clit. "Shit- that feels so good" I clenched my pussy around him and he let out a moan. "Do that again." he said and I obliged. "I- I'm close" I said. "Me too...on three" he replied. "One, two, three." We both let out loud moans and I felt him fill me up.

"Wait here" he said. He put on his sweatpants and returned from the bathroom after about 5 minutes with a towel.  After he cleaned me up, he picked me up and led carried me to the bathroom. There, I saw he had lit my favourite candles and scattered rose petals all over. "Awwww this is so sweet." "Happy birthday baby. I love you" "I love you too" I said pulling him into a kiss. We both then got into the bath and just stayed there enjoying each other's presence. 

After a while, we got out and vinnie put me in one his t-shirts and boxers. We got into bed and cuddled. "I've got a big day planned for you tomorrow so get some rest." "Omg I can't wait!" We both fell asleep, content in each other's arms.

not proofread

a/n: First smut what do y'all thinkk?? should I do more? Send requestss

Don't forget to vote

I love youu<333