Loona and Octavia Chapter 3: Loyalty among demons Part 2

After reconciling of their fondest memories from the day they met to going to different schools and losing touch - from just getting to know each other and soon become thick as thieves, Loona and Octavia had each other's backs from kindergarten to the 11th grade. From booping Loona's nose to booping Octavia on the beak, they would never lie or backstab each other. They were even called the Princess Duo, one being an actual royal while the other is treated like a princess by her adopted father. They would raise fundraisers for adopting homeless orphans and other charitable reasons. But then they got bullied, Loona got expelled and kicked out of high school for punching a demon into a wall for hurting Octavia. Loona didn't mind as long as she knows her friend was safe.

(Present time)

"You know you could've told the staff that I was almost being molested by those male motherf***ers and they would've been expelled AND arrested while you got rewarded respectively by the school board," Octavia said.

"Now, that I think about it, I think I should have told them. Oh, well," Loona said.

Octavia got a text from her parents, wishing Loona with best wishes.

"Oh, that's right. The surgery to have your stomach pumped costs like, 100 dollars since you've been taking a lot of those pain pills. And they took the ones you last swallowed out as soon as you were brought back. I mean, really, Loona? Lycanthrope pills? Don't you know it can cause a lot of pain to your body?" Octavia asked.

"But it was worth using them to find Blitzø, and I killed so many and found the b***h that taken him hostage," she answered.

Then, she felt pain in her head as she remembered wearing her bridesmaid dress and it had spots of blood on it while she held the wedding knife as a weapon with her own eyes fully red without her pupils.

Then, she remembers another memory where she got scratched by one of those pitchforks and was losing more parts of her clothes.

"You should really watch and care for your body, you know. One day, you end up in a hospital like this, you will have scars from your battles. Luckily, it was worth paying my 500 dollars for your surgery," Octavia said.

"5... hundred.. dollars? Octavia, you.. you... you shouldn't have," Loona said worryingly.

"Don't worry, my family's rich. We have loads of money," she replied. "And anything, I mean, ANYTHING for my best friend."

"Thanks," Loona said as she started to tear up a little. Then, she uses her right arm to wipe the tears away.

Octavia looks at the time on her phone. "Welp, looks like my visiting hours are up. Someone else wants to see you," she said as she walks over to the door.

"Who?" Loona asked.

"Oh, no one... "special," she said as she opened the door and revealed it to be...

...Blitzø with a bouquet of red roses. (Again, don't ask how I know where they're in Hell. I don't know either.

Loona stared emotionally blank as she looked at her adoptive father with tears starting to form.

"(weakly) Blitzø?" She said in whisper as Blitzø started to move a little close inside the room as Octavia stood outside.

"I'll leave you two to reconcile. Bye!" She said happily as she left them alone.

End of Chapter

(If you're still reading this story, then answer me this in the comments - Who loves this story?)