Octavia Chapter 1: Average Day in Hell (Octavia's Perspective)

It was your average day in Hell; demons killing other demons, smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages, and Hellish jobs that involve killing.

There are bad demons, badder demons, and super evil demons.

But, in a weird way, there were some good demons, and sorta good demons. Heck, there were demons who were royal, regal, and elegant.

Some of the demons were former humans who became demons after committing a sin. Like, killing a husband where the wife discovers they were being cheated on.

(Although, I believe in God, I kinda love the show. There was comedy in in some parts of the show.)

Speaking of demons, one in particular was a 17 year old female owl demon by the name of Octavia, a member of the Goetia family, one of the most richest families in the pits of Hell and a demon who shares knowledge with humans. Stella; Octavia's mother, was as elegant as she was straight. Stolas; Octavia's father and Stella's husband, however, was bisexual. He enjoys having sex with male imps -- one in particular is Blitzø; Founder of I.M.P.

I.M.P.; Immediate Murder Professionals: a company of assassins hired to kill any human that gave the other human a free ticket to Hell by using a book that acts as a gateway to the Living World.

(Back to story)

A knock was heard on the outside of an owl demoness's bedroom door.

"Octavia, my little Starfire, time to wake up!" Octavia's father, Stolas, said happily. Then, Stolas went back to the kitchen.

The teenage owllette, however, wasn't in her bed, but on a couch under a grey blanket next to a coat rack with a candle on top and a whip of sorts. She removed the blanket to reveal herself in black underwear with a yellow crown sown into it, a black crotch top, a black choker, gray forearm gloves, and gray thigh highs.

She yawns, then hears footsteps coming back to her room.

"Oh! And Octavia, it's a bit cold outside, so wear something warm!" Stolas said happily once more for the final time.

Octavia looks down at her clothes and looks at her weird coat rack and grabs her tiara with her right hand and places it on her head.

"Oh, I think I have the right clothes on," she said before placing her head on her left hand.

She then stretches her arms above her like a "y" and then stands up. The blanket she was sleeping under was actually a long gray coat. She puts her right arm through one sleeve and her left one through the other. She then went to get her long thigh high boots. She places her right foot in one and her left foot in the other one.

(They look like this)

(Her socks were much closer to her panties)

She grabs her beanie hat with a crown for a design on the front and walks out of her room.

She walks down the hallway and stops in the nick of time as a piece of thrown furniture in the form of a broken flower pot crashed in front of her.

Octavia slumps her shoulders.
"Ugggghh, not again, Dad," she said as she placed her right index finger and thumb on the center bridge between her beak and her forehead.

"HOW MANY F***ING TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO SLEEP AND F*** WITH A F***ING IMP!?!" Stella shouted.

Although, Octavia said her father was cool sometimes, but when it comes to her father having sex with an imp, she goes from "yay", to "ew."

"Come on, dear, you know I can't help it. Besides, you know I love you," he said as to calm her down. It worked... a little.

"I love you, too. But, when it comes to you F***ING AN IMP, IT'S BECOMING MORE EMBARRASSING TO EVEN LOOK AT YOU WHEN YOU KEEP DOING IT ON OUR BED! *Inhale* *Exhale* I'm going to get some fresh air," she said as she turned around and went into the garden.

Stolas sighed, then looked to his right and saw his daughter standing under the archway entrance to the kitchen.
"Good morning, my little owllette. Sorry you had to hear that.(Looks at his daughter's choice of wear.) Wait a minute. I know I said that you needed to find something warm, but I didn't think you would go overboard. Here let me take that off of you and get you something smaller," he said as walked over to his daughter and grabbed her coat.

"No, Dad. Wait!" Octavia pleaded until it was too late. He used both his hands and pulled her coat off, revealing her to be in her sleepwear.

"Octavia, my dear, why are you still in your lingerie sleepwear? It's dreadfully cold in Hell today and you're wearing pajamas," he said.

"I'm only wearing it until I go get some clothes," she explained.

"What's wrong with the clothes we got you?" He asked.

"They're more on the cute princess side. I need something more Gothic for my taste," she answered.

"Well, just be careful out there," he said as he gave back her coat.

"I will," she says as puts her left arm and then her right arm in the sleeves and buttons her coat up. "Bye, Dad!" She says as she leaves the front door.

...

After walking for a while and out of her father's view, she went left instead of right to the mall and was heading to... a night club.

And she... was a pole dancer. Her boss would call her... the "Princess of Pole Dancing."

Then, it was time for her shift to end and went to finish her errands. Her father and mother don't know she was a pole dancer. Since things were happening between her parents she decided to keep it a secret. After finishing her errands and having a lunchbreak with chocolate coffee and a steak burger, (since she's part of the Goetia family, her boss allows her to have long breaks) she looks at her phone to see her father calling her. "Hey, Dad," she said into her black phone.

"Hello, my dear little Starfire, did you finish the errands?" He asked.

"Yep. I got the gardeners to help with our plant," she answered.

"That's great, Octavia! Now, you remember Blitzø, right?" He asked.

Octavia's smile turned into a frown. "How can I not forget the one you wish to f*** with so many times? She asked.

"Oh! You do remember! And language! Anyway, he asked his receptionist to come by where you're standing so you two can become friends," he said.

"Friends? I don't even know them," she replied.

"Actually, you do. And "them" is a "her." And she... is a Hellhound," he explained.

"Wait a minute... Did you just say a Hellhound?" She asked.

"Why, yes, my Special Little Starfire," he answered.

"First of all, I just prefer "Starfire," she said.

"You're still my baby," Stolas said with a sing-song voice.

"Ugh! Second of all, I don't know any Hellhound," she said with a higher tone in voice as she gets up from her seat and walks to the left.

"First of all, please keep your tone to a minimum. Second of all, you do know her. It's been a long time since you last saw her," he said.

"I still have no idea who you're talking abou- oof!" She said as she fell to the ground with her coffee staining her coat after running into someone. She looks at her coat."Well that's gonna stain for a while--"

"What the f**k is wrong with-- Octavia, is- is that you?"

Octavia looks up at the one she ran into. It was a female Hellhound. She cupped her hands together on her beak as she gasped. She removes them from her beak and starts to speak. "Loo... Loona?" She asked.